How can get my first order from Fiverr?????

Hi there,

How can get my first order from Fiverr as soon as possible?

I was inactive for about 8 months but last 30 days I am always active on Fiverr.  I sent more than 50 buyer requests. I wrote buyer request short & long both format. I got only one nocked from the buyer. Please advise me about the effective buyer's requests and what's wrong I did.   

Please see my profile & GiGs https://www.fiverr.com/users/mdalauddin2019/

Edited by mdalauddin2019
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, mdalauddin2019 said:

How can get my first order from Fiverr as soon as possible?

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. There is no "as soon as possible" here. There is only dedicated, take-your-time, and work hard success on this site.

last 30 days I am always active on Fiverr.

Staying "active" and online all the time, on Fiverr, does not guarantee orders. Buyers can hire you at any time, even when you are offline.

I sent more than 50 buyer requests.

Perhaps the many other sellers responding to those same 50 buyer requests won those projects. Sending random buyer requests does not guarantee orders either. You are ALWAYS competing for projects in the BR section. To succeed there, you are going to have to present better, more direct, and more personalized offers than all of those competitors. If your responses aren't working, experiment with new approaches that might. 

Please see my profile & GiGs

No thank you. I am not interested in your services (which are against the rules to link to in the "New User Introductions" forum")

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. There is no "as soon as possible" here. There is only dedicated, take-your-time, and work hard success on this site.

Staying "active" and online all the time, on Fiverr, does not guarantee orders. Buyers can hire you at any time, even when you are offline.

Perhaps the many other sellers responding to those same 50 buyer requests won those projects. Sending random buyer requests does not guarantee orders either. You are ALWAYS competing for projects in the BR section. To succeed there, you are going to have to present better, more direct, and more personalized offers than all of those competitors. If your responses aren't working, experiment with new approaches that might. 

No thank you. I am not interested in your services (which are against the rules to link to in the "New User Introductions" forum")

Thanks for your great information. I tried to removed link from post but did not do.

Edited by mdalauddin2019
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

I a member of fiverr forum since feb 2021.

• Like 1