What to do when got any strange message

tanveer1975

i get message in which he/she ask me to contact him/her.  and later asked to send a custom offer.
But after some time his/her account was not responding.
here im quoting some part of message:
Dearly, I am aging widow who's suffering from coronavirus. I have inherited fund that you'll help me invest in orphanage homes there. Getback to me ________ for more details"
i was confused. i dont know what are existing rule to deal this kind of messages.
plz tell me

Sigh... :classic_mellow:

Common sense will prevail one day!

Just ignore it and report the message and user to support as it's clearly a scam.

--

If you're interested, I'm a Nigerian Prince with $100,000,000,000 and I'm leaving this in my will to you!!!

All you have to do to verify your bank account with me is to send me $1,000 in Bitcoin and I'll send you the funds right away! :classic_laugh::classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, tanveer1975 said:

Dearly, I am aging widow who's suffering from coronavirus. I have inherited fund that you'll help me invest in orphanage homes there. Getback to me ________ for more details"
i was confused. i dont know what are existing rule to deal this kind of messages.
plz tell me

I encourage you to find some common sense. Do you really think an elderly person, somewhere, inherited lots of money, and needs YOU to invest that money into orphanages for them? Seriously?

Ignor the message, don't respond, and report it to Fiverr. That is one of the oldest scams in the history of the internet.

On 10/10/2021 at 12:25 AM, tanveer1975 said:

i get message in which he/she ask me to contact him/her.  and later asked to send a custom offer.
But after some time his/her account was not responding.
plz tell me

better option is to ignore it

Archived