How long time should be active in Fiverr

huntsalil

Question

22 answers to this question

On 10/17/2021 at 7:47 PM, justalihaider said:

I'm using auto refresh tools since 2019 and I don't have problem at all. 
but I like your opinion. Truly thanks.

yNlQWRM.thumb.jpg.3f6075f6a70499d8d4a9a4922cd26fff.jpg

Okay, so you've been using an auto refresher. But why?

What are you hoping to achieve by doing so? Do you genuinely think this has any impact on how your Gig performs?

Your profile shows you've been here since March 2019, with 63 public reviews. Let's round that up to 70 as a few of your buyers might not have left you a review.
You've generated on average 2.25 orders each month. Or basically one order every two weeks on average.

So as for that being @imagination7413's 'opinion'. I think the numbers and facts speak for themselves that you're living proof that being online and using an auto refresher is not effective. 

1 hour ago, imagination7413 said:

Looks (reads) fake. The grammar is poor, and the 'advice' contradicts what other Users have heard from their Fiverr sources. I'm willing to believe there's an exception to the rule, but I'm sure not putting my account at risk. Not worth it.

Anyone with Seller Plus willing to ask their Success Manager for more details about this, and maybe get a more thorough/detailed answer? (Make sure you have permission to share said answer with the community. I know the ToC of the program include 'don't share the info you get'.)

I'm using auto refresh tools since 2019 and I don't have problem at all. 
but I like your opinion. Truly thanks.

44 minutes ago, justalihaider said:

Screenshot_23.png

Looks (reads) fake. The grammar is poor, and the 'advice' contradicts what other Users have heard from their Fiverr sources. I'm willing to believe there's an exception to the rule, but I'm sure not putting my account at risk. Not worth it.

Anyone with Seller Plus willing to ask their Success Manager for more details about this, and maybe get a more thorough/detailed answer? (Make sure you have permission to share said answer with the community. I know the ToC of the program include 'don't share the info you get'.)

39 minutes ago, justalihaider said:

what if some one message you and, you are sleeping but your profile is active?

Then you respond to them when you wake up. Sitting around, waiting for orders, and people to contact you, is a great way to waste your time. I, personally, have earned thousands of orders, and I did so by working hard to build my business, connect to my target customers, and EARN my success. I did not sit around and wait. I took action to achieve my goals. You can to.

Stop wasting your time waiting for things to happen to you, and start making them happen yourself. 

4 minutes ago, shawalshajib said:

Is it possible for a person to be online for 24hours?

It's not possible by physically but indeed you can keep you profile online 24 hours using some tools. But at the end, what if some one message you and, you are sleeping but your profile is active? Make sense ?

So, Point noted from theratypist 

• Don't use auto refresh
  • Download fiverr app (When get time time just enter on it and refresh)
  • You can't stay online all the time, it depends on your regular activities.
  • Fiverr totally depends on algorithm and it's changing and changing
  • Take the tips from this  forum, how to make super and outstanding advertising gig.  
  • You need a good luck and passion for fiverr success
  • Don't rely on just fiverr (It won't give you instant success), You'll get success one day !!!
  •  

Before this gets flooded with tips on a certain amount of hours.....

Let me just say, you don't have to be active on Fiverr to get orders even as a new seller. There may be some buyers who use the search filter for online sellers, and you may get orders from that but it would be odd to just face your Fiverr account the whole day just so you show as online. If ever you get a tip about using auto refresher extensions so you'll always appear online, don't use it because it's not allowed and you would be lying to your buyers anyway. Just be online when you can (don't make Fiverr your main source of income esp if you're just starting out), download the Fiverr app so that when a buyer messages you, you will be able to respond much sooner. It would be much more productive if you try focusing to make your gig look more appealing, making attractive offers in the buyer requests section and perhaps even effectively marketing your gig. 

Below are some tips:

Official Fiverr (Free) course for sellers: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

Archived