Please help me

ahsan_khan_

I suggest looking through this forum at some of the top posts. Posts like yours are posted over and over again and there is a lot of advice on the forums and online if you are willing to look for it. Similarly you shouldn't just expect orders to just come to you. What are you actively doing to try and achieve success on the platform? Are you improving your offering, optimising your gigs and your profile or replying to relevant buyer requests? 9 days is not a long time, especially for a new seller. If anything you need to work harder to convince buyers to trust you. 

What actions have you been taking to EARN your orders. Orders do not appear by magic. They are generated when a seller offers a service that their target customers need, and the target customers choose to hire a specific seller, instead of their thousands of competitors.

Be the seller your customers need to hire.

Guest freelancerjabir
1 hour ago, ahsan_khan_ said:

already 30 days go... i haven't received any orders yet

I am pretty sure that you missed or did something wrong ! Maybe that can be not optimizing gig properly or not doing proper marketing of your gigs 

37 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

What actions have you been taking to EARN your orders. Orders do not appear by magic. They are generated when a seller offers a service that their target customers need, and the target customers choose to hire a specific seller, instead of their thousands of competitors.

Be the seller your customers need to hire.

thanks

Archived