Fiverr I am a new seller I have been noticing for some time now I am not getting enough buyer requests I want to know what is the cause and what is the solution

shakilafried

The amount of buyer requests is influenced by the level of seller you are I believe. So New Sellers see less BRs than Level One's. Plus, it also depends on the category your Gig is in. 

1 hour ago, shakilafried said:

I am not suffering enough

I sure hope you don't want to suffer more but it's just a wrong use of phrasing 😅

• 2 weeks later...

Market your gigs anywhere you can. Use social media and include links to your gigs or profile. There are a lot of things you can do to improve gig impressions but mostly just keep working on your marketing should do the job. Relying on Fiverr search engine is a mistake many nembies make. Keep improving your gig. Don't just post it and hope it gets shown. When you are online at fiverr updating your gigs often, Fiverr notices. At first you should get a few impressions then more and more. It takes time but it works. Hope this helps. Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, porma9 said:

Offer low prices and make gigs in the most popular gig categories...

What's the point in that long-term though?

Only offer something you're genuinely good at. Don't just make gigs in categories that are popular because people will realise that you're just doing anything to make $5.

2 hours ago, shakilafried said:

How can I get job quickly

- Think about your gigs right now - are you absolutely sure they are great? Are you talented at what you offer (or did you just complete a free course and slap some basic images as samples on your gig)

- Are you offering something people actually want? Could you mabye narrow it down to a smaller niche? 

- Other than that... people will find your gig eventually (if it's good...) and order if they think they can trust you. But it takes time. 

1 minute ago, katakatica said:

- Think about your gigs right now - are you absolutely sure they are great? Are you talented at what you offer (or did you just complete a free course and slap some basic images as samples on your gig)

- Are you offering something people actually want? Could you mabye narrow it down to a smaller niche? 

- Other than that... people will find your gig eventually (if it's good...) and order if they think they can trust you. But it takes time. 

Very helpful information for get order.

• 4 months later...
On 10/4/2021 at 5:38 PM, katakatica said:

What's the point in that long-term though?

Only offer something you're genuinely good at. Don't just make gigs in categories that are popular because people will realise that you're just doing anything to make $5.

Really good information. Appreciate you

Archived