I don't have any sales anymore as level two and 5 star rating

luksons

16 minutes ago, ameliasan said:

Hi, the same here! Well, I am Level One Seller. But basically, activity have diminished during the last two months. I think is due to Buyer Request section. It is killing buyers. The budgets are incredibly low. 

I'd disagree..
Whilst I do think that the buyer request section should be avoided at all costs, and I'd be happy to see it removed, the majority of buyers know that the quality very much reflects the price when using buyer requests. Statistics show that the majority of people don't want to buy a $5 or $10 Gig, just as when shopping for anything else. If you opt for the cheapest option, you get a cheap product and/or work.

10 hours ago, luksons said:

I promote my gigs in social media all the day

How do you promote your Gigs on Social Media though? Are you just posting your Gig links on your own personal pages and in groups and expecting that to be effective? Who is your target market and how are you reaching them?

10 hours ago, luksons said:

I'm active on fiverr.

I know you've probably seen on the forum that this makes a difference, but it doesn't.
Now I'm not saying don't be responsive to buyers when they message you and be pro-active in that sense, but if you think that simply being online will get you orders, it won't. Buyers can toggle the 'show online seller' function, but the vasty majority don't. Buyers want to buy a Gig because its the right fit for them, not because the seller just happens to be showing as online.

The same people spreading the stay online mis-information are the same ones that are here everyday wondering why they aren't getting any orders.

14 hours ago, joshnadin said:

How do you promote your Gigs on Social Media though? Are you just posting your Gig links on your own personal pages and in groups and expecting that to be effective? Who is your target market and how are you reaching them?

Yes I promoting my gigs on the Facebook promotion groups.

7 hours ago, luksons said:

Yes I promoting my gigs on the Facebook promotion groups.

This is exactly my point. Who do you think is going to see your post in Facebook Groups full of sellers spamming their Gig link?
Only other sellers who are also spamming their Gig link and have no interest in actually buying your service. That's not your target market.

On 10/9/2021 at 3:27 PM, joshnadin said:

I'd disagree..
Whilst I do think that the buyer request section should be avoided at all costs, and I'd be happy to see it removed, the majority of buyers know that the quality very much reflects the price when using buyer requests. Statistics show that the majority of people don't want to buy a $5 or $10 Gig, just as when shopping for anything else. If you opt for the cheapest option, you get a cheap product and/or work.

I know you've probably seen on the forum that this makes a difference, but it doesn't.
Now I'm not saying don't be responsive to buyers when they message you and be pro-active in that sense, but if you think that simply being online will get you orders, it won't. Buyers can toggle the 'show online seller' function, but the vasty majority don't. Buyers want to buy a Gig because its the right fit for them, not because the seller just happens to be showing as online.

The same people spreading the stay online mis-information are the same ones that are here everyday wondering why they aren't getting any orders.

Hi! I see your point. So, what else we have? Paying adds? I would like to know your opinion on it, please.

On 10/9/2021 at 2:27 PM, joshnadin said:

Whilst I do think that the buyer request section should be avoided at all costs, and I'd be happy to see it removed,

Yes, it's where the worst buyers search for the worst sellers. Should be ended right away.

12 hours ago, ameliasan said:

Hi! I see your point. So, what else we have? Paying adds? I would like to know your opinion on it, please.

Paid ads are one way of marketing if you do them correctly, they can be extremely effective depending on the service you offer. But, this option won't be suitable for everyone as they can be expensive and require time and effort to dedicate to branding yourself, and creating content for the ads themselves.

As for other options? The possibilities are practically endless. It all depends on what service you offer, who your target market is, plus a range of other factors.
I can't tell you what will work for you specifically, and what worked for one person may not work for another.

The best way to gain exposure and get more orders is to focus on your Gig though, and work on organically getting traffic on Fiverr and converting that traffic into orders. This should always be your priority and will generally be the most effective for everyone.
If you're not getting the amount of orders you're happy with, you have to change something. There's a reason, or number of reasons why buyers are choosing another seller in your category rather than you, and you have to figure out what that is. Constantly review your Gigs and refine them based on feedback you get from your buyers, optimize them to the best of your ability.

The best way to get more orders, is to successfully complete orders and get positive internal and public feedback. The more money you make for Fiverr consistently whilst making their customers happy, the more they will push you out to a wider audience. You benefit them, they benefit you. I know this may seem counterproductive if you're struggling to get orders in the first place, but once you gain that traction, the rest will take care of itself if you're offering a quality service and your Gig(s) are presented properly.

Archived