My best sellings gigs are de-ranked- NEED URGENT HELP

indefinitesky

Hi Guys!

I had been a level 2 seller on fiverr for some reasons my gigs got de-ranked inspite of the fact I was getting repeat orders.

My gigs have same SEO friendly gig description and titles as it was earlier when having great impressions and gigs clicks.

But still nothing seems to be working for me.

I have seen tons of help videos but nothing seem to be working.

Any out of the box fact that I am missing out on if noticed and told, would be highly appreciatred.

• Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you@jewel4u for taking time and replying to my query,

Thanks again for that piece shared, But trust me, I tried to dig more into the well and surpassed all those criteria, I continuously have worked with 5 stars and no cancellations with repeat buyers and gig didnt perform well for no reason. My average order price is above 80$ too. I don't think avg order price neither be a problem, Agreed to you on that note that it definitly must be a magic. 

I also talked to customer support and they said many other peoples promoted gigs be on top so maybe you might not rank so I decided to do promote my gigs but you know what. For NO reason Fiverr says my gigs are not eligible to be promoted. gigs have ratings 4.9+. So this couldnt work either.

Its like seeing the account dying and sales source too.

Very depressed!

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

53 minutes ago, indefinitesky said:

For NO reason Fiverr says my gigs are not eligible to be promoted

Then that’s a good indication that your profile performance did drop. 
there are a lot of hidden metrics that you don’t even see plus there are hidden reviews from buyers and they might be very different from what they left as a public review. Plus there is still good old gig rotation to give chance to other sellers. 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, indefinitesky said:

Thank you@jewel4u for taking time and replying to my query,

Thanks again for that piece shared, But trust me, I tried to dig more into the well and surpassed all those criteria, I continuously have worked with 5 stars and no cancellations with repeat buyers and gig didnt perform well for no reason. My average order price is above 80$ too. I don't think avg order price neither be a problem, Agreed to you on that note that it definitly must be a magic. 

I also talked to customer support and they said many other peoples promoted gigs be on top so maybe you might not rank so I decided to do promote my gigs but you know what. For NO reason Fiverr says my gigs are not eligible to be promoted. gigs have ratings 4.9+. So this couldnt work either.

Its like seeing the account dying and sales source too.

Very depressed!

In this situation keep continue with sending buyer request, hope everything will be fine with magic 🙂

• Like 1
  • Up 1