Is Seller Plus perfect for Every Seller? (My opinion is "no")

frelancer_niloy

There are basically three type of seller in fiverr.

1. Who just open their gigs as a new seller.
  2. Who just start their earnings as a new seller.
  3. Who already earning a minimum or large amount.

So, what is the benefit of seller plus for new sellers who just open their gigs, A large amount of new sellers will not be able to access the new analytics, because they need to pay for it and they don't have a minimum amount of money to pay for seller plus right now. So, They will forget things like: How much i need to do to became a level one seller, Two seller, etc. The progress will be unknown for this talented new sellers who can't pay $29/month for seller plus.

I think, seller plus and the old analytics both are needed for this platform. Because, Sellers are also very important for fiverr, so fiverr should take-care of that.

29 minutes ago, frelancer_niloy said:

I think, seller plus and the old analytics both are needed for this platform.

Are you sure that it’s removed permanently and it’s not just a bug? 

30 minutes ago, frelancer_niloy said:

So, what is the benefit of seller plus for new sellers who just open their gigs

Are you talking only about analytics page here? Because seller plus is much more than that and exactly new sellers can benefit the most from working with success manager in making their profile better 

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Are you sure that it’s removed permanently and it’s not just a bug? 

Are you talking only about analytics page here? Because seller plus is much more than that and exactly new sellers can benefit the most from working with success manager in making their profile better 

Yes of course, new sellers can benefit the most from working with success manager in making their profile better. But the problem is a large amount of new seller will not go to join this (May you understand why). So the old one is also needed i think.

2 minutes ago, frelancer_niloy said:

So the old one is also needed i think.

I really think this is just a bug, honestly or maybe the analytics page is being upgraded. I don't think Fiverr earns anything by taking away the main page (and since they only have so many success managers, people flooding the waitlist isn't really beneficial for them either (not sure if the feature has been open for everyone already or if it's a new thing.)

54 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I really think this is just a bug, honestly or maybe the analytics page is being upgraded. I don't think Fiverr earns anything by taking away the main page (and since they only have so many success managers, people flooding the waitlist isn't really beneficial for them either (not sure if the feature has been open for everyone already or if it's a new thing.)

Yes, you are right.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:29 PM, frelancer_niloy said:

There are basically three type of seller in fiverr.

1. Who just open their gigs as a new seller.
  2. Who just start their earnings as a new seller.
  3. Who already earning a minimum or large amount.

So, what is the benefit of seller plus for new sellers who just open their gigs, A large amount of new sellers will not be able to access the new analytics, because they need to pay for it and they don't have a minimum amount of money to pay for seller plus right now. So, They will forget things like: How much i need to do to became a level one seller, Two seller, etc. The progress will be unknown for this talented new sellers who can't pay $29/month for seller plus.

I think, seller plus and the old analytics both are needed for this platform. Because, Sellers are also very important for fiverr, so fiverr should take-care of that.

yeah thats right !!

On 10/8/2021 at 5:00 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

new sellers can benefit the most from working with success manager in making their profile better 

I'm not 100% sold on this one @mariashtelle1 No amount of success managers and top rated sellers or analytics can help some newbies. 

No skills, lack of understanding English in the written TOS,  and/or taking bad advice from YouTube guarantees failure.

There are probably 2 or 3 times more spammers on this forum vs the discourse.

1 minute ago, gina_riley2 said:

No skills, lack of understanding English in the written TOS,  and/or taking bad advice from YouTube guarantees failure.

😒 that’s true 

though I’m hoping that they offer seller plus not to everyone but to promising sellers that already showed some quality work and they just need a last push 

Just now, mariashtelle1 said:

though I’m hoping that they offer seller plus not to everyone but to promising sellers that already showed some quality work and they just need a last push

Has it been rolled out to everyone? I can only imagine how many success managers they have handling X people. 

For what it's worth - I've been on 5r for a little over 2 months and am now on the Seller Plus program. I'm currently waiting for my first zoom call with my Fiverr guru. Let's see how it goes. Buyer requests have been poor for me (I mention it because it increase to 20 per day when you sign up as opposed to the usual 10) e.g: VOs in: Swedish, Spanish male, Spanish female, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Native American, and many more. Considering my gigs are pretty well seo'd for "British Male Voiceover", I don't think the algo is particularly advanced when it's selecting me for possible gigs. But, I did get an order from BRs today - for something that I 'can' do, which was good! 

Re the opening poster's comment on cost - Whilst $29 is not an issue for me personally, out of principle, I did not pay for it directly, preferring instead to take it out of my Fiverr earnings to date. Of course, if you've got so sales and no income from your gigs - that might be a problem for some....    

On 10/8/2021 at 3:10 AM, katakatica said:

(and since they only have so many success managers,

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

There seems to be a waiting list, and some people have been waiting for a while.

Fiverr recently trained a large quantity of new seller plus managers to meet the demand. That being said, it may still be that once you have expressed interest in the program you will still need to be approved to join the program. Fiverr may not want to have "untested" sellers in the program.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello my comrades, I have just been accepted into the seller plus program, I applied for more than 6 months ago. For those who have been accessing it for a long time, have you kept it? is it worth it? what would your advice be? (which annoys me: I currently do not have the place to put the pony ...)

Archived