Jump to content

Can't we see "Analytics" without joing "Fiverr with Seller Plus"?


dataentrygirl4u
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I just saw there is a new option called "Fiverr with Seller Plus". It says to join this membership to Increase Gig exposure and grow revenue with exclusive tools and help from dedicated success manager for $29 per month. So anyone have idea about this and Can't we see "Analytics" without joing "Fiverr with Seller Plus"?

Opera Snapshot_2021-10-08_080058_www.fiverr.com.png

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I want the same thing I've had for the past eight years without paying $29 a month for it.

 

On a side note, if we offer coupons to previous clients isn't that spamming them?  Or is that an exception to that rule, and how often can we offer them coupons and within what time frame from when they last ordered? 

Edited by misscrystal
  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, newsmike said:

So you want the same thing as the people paying $29/month, for free? Sounds fair.  

Really? Disingenuous are we? He probably just wants Fiverr to try increasing their bottom line WITHOUT squeezing Sellers for a change. Analytics are not a new service; they took something away he already had, expect him to now pay extra for it, and then act like they are part of something new. 

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, newspoet said:

Disingenuous are we? He probably just wants Fiverr to try increasing their bottom line WITHOUT squeezing Sellers for a change

You assume what my position must be, and then declare your imagined position as disingenuous?   I'm sure this sounded like a great rebuttal in your head.

 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You assume what my position must be, and then declare your imagined position as disingenuous?   I'm sure this sounded like a great rebuttal in your head.

 

This doesn't make any sense. Now you're gaslighting.

Edited by newspoet
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, newspoet said:

This doesn't make any sense. Now you're gaslighting.

You can't be unaware that fiverr has completely reworked the analytics that are available, now offering data on most effective keywords, repeat buyers and conversion rates. They are now offering much more data, for which they are asking a modest fee. This was not what users had for free previously and to suggest otherwise is inaccurate.   

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mdminhaz05 said:

Have you taken this service? Did you benefit from it and how much did it benefit you? What a bad side. Please tell me the details. I wanted to take this service.  

The enhanced analytics are definitely worth it, and the ability to email and video conference with someone on the inside is priceless. Plus for many, the advantage in leveling up to TRS or PRO more easily is a huge deal.  

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You can't be unaware that fiverr has completely reworked the analytics that are available, now offering data on most effective keywords, repeat buyers and conversion rates. They are now offering much more data, for which they are asking a modest fee. This was not what users had for free previously and to suggest otherwise is inaccurate.   

Actually, I am totally unaware, because I have not signed up for this new service. They are not simply offering extra services for a fee, they have taken away everyone's basic analytics and are holding them hostage. It wouldn't be a big deal if you had to pay extra to access the extra, new stuff. But now if you don't pay, you have nothing.

Edited by newspoet
  • Like 8
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You can't be unaware that fiverr has completely reworked the analytics that are available, now offering data on most effective keywords, repeat buyers and conversion rates. To suggest that otherwise is the actual gaslighting.  They are now offering much more data, for which they are asking a modest fee. This was not what users had for free previously and to suggest otherwise is inaccurate.   

The request is simple. Can we have old analytics page we have had for free for several years along with an opt-in Advanced Seller Plus Pro Analytics if the seller chooses to go for it? 

  • Like 9
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, newsmike said:

The enhanced analytics are definitely worth it, and the ability to email and video conference with someone on the inside is priceless. Plus for many, the advantage in leveling up to TRS or PRO more easily is a huge deal.  

Mike then will this service be useful for me? What do you think

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mdminhaz05 said:

Mike then will this service be useful for me? What do you think

Yes, the success manager is great at helping you hone your gig, and zero in on what it takes to get more sales.  You can cancel anytime too, so it is not a lifetime thing.  But I believe, or would hope, that the algorithm also gives some extra juice to those investing in their businesses.  I have stated before that hopefully, this is the first step toward a minimum monthly fee to sell on fiverr.  But that is another discussion 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, catwriter said:

No, just the basic analytics we all had without paying until today (or yesterday for some).

That makes sense.  Yesterday, there were several posters saying it was most likely a bug, because some people have not lost the analytics page.  Do you still have it, if not, is there a 404 error, or a demand to pay the $29?

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

Yes, the success manager is great at helping you hone your gig, and zero in on what it takes to get more sales.  You can cancel anytime too, so it is not a lifetime thing.  But I believe, or would hope, that the algorithm also gives some extra juice to those investing in their businesses.  I have stated before that hopefully, this is the first step toward a minimum monthly fee to sell on fiverr.  But that is another discussion 

I understand . Thank you for  advice.

  • Like 5
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this is true and Fiverr are now making Seller Plus mandatory for all users who want to access key analytics - it begs the question, which I expressed concerns about in another thread, how on earth will they be able to have enough Success Managers to cope?? Can't help but think this a temporary (but maybe intended) bug to 'encourage' people to sign up. They could potentially have 100s of 1000s applying for this overnight - there's no way they would be able to handle the volumes....  

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...