No more free Analytics overview?

kamelmuhamad

That's an interesting, if not disappointing, thought. I would hope Fiverr chooses to keep the basic Analytics stats free -- especially since our green-bar metrics are located on the Analytics page, and most sellers need to know that info in order to maintain their seller ranks on Fiverr.

@mjensen415, are you able to weigh in on this? Is it an error that some sellers have reported having no access to their basic Analytics page, or will that be going away, in favor of paid subscription stats (i.e., Seller Plus) only?

• Like 5
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Analytics overview is free. I think you were browsing these sections under Analytics.

• Gig performance
  • Orders breakdown
  • Top keywords

You can only get these below details for free

• Overview
  • Repeat business

Thank you.

Now they are not free, you can't see analytics without been a Seller Plus member.

Screenshot_63.jpg

• Like 2
  • Up 1

I mistakenly clicked the "Join Seller Plus" button while looking for a way to get to the analytics page, thereby adding me to the waiting list. Is there any way to remove myself from the waiting list? I can't pay $29/month to Fiverr for freaking analytics. 

• Like 2

I am lost without that analytics page.  😠   Fiverr that is a necessity for sellers.   And I can't even pay the $29 a month for it, I'm on a waiting list. 

Can fiverr please at least show me the analytics page for $29 a month? I don't really need the rest.

Edited by misscrystal
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I wonder if it is only going to be available to Seller Plus members?

Happened to me too. I addressed the issue in the "repeat business" thread asking if it's a bug or something. However it's quite disappointing as we had it for free and now what? Hope this is just a bug

• Like 2

So I believe, few sellers are facing issues with their analytics page.

As I can see the overview and repeat business still now. And these are so common and basic features which will not be paid (I'm sure as the features are really basic and directly related to some public badge system and also earning overview system)

Better to have patience or initiate a bug report from ticket.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Hmm. I'll need to take a look at that. I rarely get my info from my dashboard page.

You talked about Dashboard page. I noticed something on my dashboard, I can't see any change on my Dashboard Analytics, most especially the "Inbox Response Rate", I respond to every of my messages within 5 minutes. But I wonder why it dropped down all the way to 91%. It was dropping little by little. From 100 to 96 and from 96 to 91.

I've chatted with several buyers after it dropped, and I'm not even seeing any increase. Fiverr is actually making me sad right now. 

I hope this won't stop me from having my Level 2 Badge during the evaluation. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ableresult said:

You talked about Dashboard page. I noticed something on my dashboard, I can't see any change on my Dashboard Analytics, most especially the "Inbox Response Rate", I respond to every of my messages within 5 minutes. But I wonder why it dropped down all the way to 91%. It was dropping little by little. From 100 to 96 and from 96 to 91.

I've chatted with several buyers after it dropped, and I'm not even seeing any increase. Fiverr is actually making me sad right now. 

I hope this won't stop me from having my Level 2 Badge during the evaluation. 

To improve your response rate, your first response to a new buyer must done using the Fiverr mobile app. That is the only way your response rate can improve. I think it's a bug, but that is the only workaround I have seen so far.

Edited by cyphercode
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, cyphercode said:

To improve your response rate, your first response to a new buyer must done using the Fiverr mobile app. That is the only way your response rate can improve. I think it's a bug, but that is the only workaround I have seen so far.

Alright. I'm gonna try that. Thank you :)

• Like 1