Analytics page is gone!

misscrystal

47 minutes ago, misscrystal said:

I'm wondering if now only Seller Plus gets an analytics page.

That would seem to conflict with the fact that our green-bar metrics -- that we need to uphold in order to retain our seller levels -- are normally listed on the Analytics page. Removing access to those green bars would be taking away an important part of the success process Fiverr wants its sellers to be aware of.

• Like 5

I mistakenly clicked the "Join Seller Plus" button while looking for a way to get to the analytics page, thereby adding me to the waiting list. Is there any way to remove myself from the waiting list? I can't pay $29/month to Fiverr for freaking analytics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jonbaas said:

That would seem to conflict with the fact that our green-bar metrics -- that we need to uphold in order to retain our seller levels -- are normally listed on the Analytics page. Removing access to those green bars would be taking away an important part of the success process Fiverr wants its sellers to be aware of.

That is critical to our jobs here.   I'm surprised by this development.  I'm sure there would be an email sent to sellers if something so important was being changed.

So I just tried to join Seller Plus to get my analytics page back and am on a waiting list.   Can't I have my analytics page at least while I wait?  

Edited by misscrystal
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, misscrystal said:

Can't I have my analytics page at least while I wait? 

I hope this is just a bug and someone just pressed a wrong button on the backend. 

Seller plus states only advanced analytics as a perk not "analytics" in general. SO hopefully the will fix it soon. 

Did you already open a ticket with support? 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I hope this is just a bug and someone just pressed a wrong button on the backend. 

Seller plus states only advanced analytics as a perk not "analytics" in general. SO hopefully the will fix it soon. 

Did you already open a ticket with support? 

I guess this is bug 

• Like 1