Gig disappeared

logo_wizard1

Hello people.

hope you are doing well.

my gig was not ranking from past months but from past 3 days I started to get more impressions. but suddenly my gig just disappeared. and there is now 20 pages in best selling in brand style guide. there was only 9-10 pages. then I tried to search my gig with filters, then I found my gig. can someone explain me what is really happening.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Gigs rotate throughout results pages on a regular basis. This is normal. It's is also worth noting that where you see your gig in the results, is not where everyone else sees it. There is no set rank in the search results. The algorithm feeds gigs that are the best match to each individual searcher. Your gig will appear wherever it appears as a match to the needs of someone searching for your kind of service.

Remember too, there are tens of thousands of gig, in your category alone. You are competing for clients and visibility. Everyone cannot appear at the top of every search. Therefore, your gig will show up when and where it is the best service match for someone looking for a freelancer like you.

• Like 1