Improved my gig over the past three months - still no buyers ;(

done2thedeadguy

Uhh, apologies but what is up with your user name? 😬

It is not your actual name or related whatsoever to the type of service you provide, and is fairly creepy if one over analyses it. 💀

Your account doesn't have any image and your gig is very short on details. It makes me even more curious of how your gig looked 3 months ago if this is the state of it after being improved...

15 hours ago, enunciator said:

Uhh, apologies but what is up with your user name? 😬

It is not your actual name or related whatsoever to the type of service you provide, and is fairly creepy if one over analyses it. 💀

Your account doesn't have any image and your gig is very short on details. It makes me even more curious of how your gig looked 3 months ago if this is the state of it after being improved...

Do data entry and make a beautiful document for you by Done2thedeadguy | Fiverr

I have changed my name, and wrote more details. My impressions have also increased 

Yes. honestly get first order is too difficult as a new seller. there are already lot of experience sellers. there are no short cut for gig ranking or get order. you need to focus on create unique gig title, description and eye-catching gig image. share you gig on social media platform and find your targeted buyers.   

Archived