Tips to improve Sales..

emesh_fdo

Hi myself being a freelancer in the community needs some tips on getting customers to my gig. 

• I Have been promoting my gigs in twitter but no sales yet
  • Replying to buyer request messages daily but no responses

I need tips from the community to improve my sales in my gigs

1. Is there anything I am missing or doing wrong ?
  2. Needed some tips to get my  first sale

• Like 11

Paying attention to the details in your gigs is crucial. For example, in your gig for proofreading, there are several errors. That would inspire exactly zero confidence in me that you would be able to proofread anything accurately. 

Then in your gig for "professional photoshop editing", there are no examples of your work. How would I know that you're a professional and not someone who just downloaded Adobe Photoshop?

2021-10-07 10_02_04-Proofread and edit your content to your needs by Emesh_fdo _ Fiverr.png

Edited by zackreynolds
  • Like 9
  • Up 2

Hi! I am an Experienced Freelancer in Data entry, Proofreading, Web Research, PDF to Word/Excel, Copy Paste, and an expert in Photoshop editing.

You say these things yet you have a proofreading gig that has errors as pointed out earlier.

This is your gig image for your professional photoshop editing gig..............

do professional photoshop editing

................ I don't know why you're expecting a sale at this point.

• Like 6

why the hate speech?  🤣  I for one find the OP perfect in every way. In fact, I suggest he offer more expert services in every vertical that exists.  Maybe we can promote straight to TRS, as a scholarship kinda thingie. Kumbya my lord,  Kumbya...  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

29 minutes ago, newsmike said:

why the hate speech?  🤣  I for one find the OP perfect in every way. In fact, I suggest he offer more expert services in every vertical that exists.  Maybe we can promote straight to TRS, as a scholarship kinda thingie. Kumbya my lord,  Kumbya...  

• Confused 1

Yep - agree, ditch the proofreading gig. No one will hire you based on that gig description! All you are doing is wasting a gig on something that will get you no work - concentrate on something that you can actually do effectively and earn money from. 

Be sure to let us know how you get on....  

• Like 1

If you want to improve your gig sales you need follow these step:

• Create a eye catching gig image
  • Gig seo
  • Active on fiverr
  • Send a powerful buyer request with understanding buyer requirements
  • Share you gig on social media platform
  • and try to give the buyer your best
  • Always be honest about your work
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, dewanshad said:
  • Create a eye catching gig image
  • Gig seo
  • Active on fiverr
  • Send a powerful buyer request with understanding buyer requirements
  • Share you gig on social media platform
  • and try to give the buyer your best
  • Always be honest about your work

You have been a member since Aug 2020 and you have not yet made one sale..... do you think its a good idea to share tips on how to "improve your gig sales" right now?

• Like 4

On 10/7/2021 at 8:35 PM, zackreynolds said:

Paying attention to the details in your gigs is crucial. For example, in your gig for proofreading, there are several errors. That would inspire exactly zero confidence in me that you would be able to proofread anything accurately. 

Then in your gig for "professional photoshop editing", there are no examples of your work. How would I know that you're a professional and not someone who just downloaded Adobe Photoshop?

2021-10-07 10_02_04-Proofread and edit your content to your needs by Emesh_fdo _ Fiverr.png

Thank you for your Thoughts and Review. Much appreciated

On 10/8/2021 at 1:57 AM, shamimhoque said:

Try to increase valuable audience in your Twitter account (add more valuable friends/make them following you). Use proper tag. Then promoting will be meaningful.

On 10/8/2021 at 1:36 AM, fiveroptic1 said:

Yep - agree, ditch the proofreading gig. No one will hire you based on that gig description! All you are doing is wasting a gig on something that will get you no work - concentrate on something that you can actually do effectively and earn money from. 

Be sure to let us know how you get on....  

On 10/7/2021 at 11:24 PM, theratypist said:

Hi! I am an Experienced Freelancer in Data entry, Proofreading, Web Research, PDF to Word/Excel, Copy Paste, and an expert in Photoshop editing.

You say these things yet you have a proofreading gig that has errors as pointed out earlier.

This is your gig image for your professional photoshop editing gig..............

do professional photoshop editing

................ I don't know why you're expecting a sale at this point.

Thank you for your thoughts and review. Much appreciated

1.Be active as much as you can.

2.Design your gig attractively.

3. Send daily 10 buyer request.

4.Approach your client in a nice way. Let them feel you can do their work with confident ( Use your own creativity to approach them, think yourself as a buyer and find out the points why you should hire a specific seller) . 

5. Improve your communication skills. 

6. Improve your technical skills

The jobs will waiting for you.

• Like 2