My Account is Down for 9 months!!!

pro_advertising

Question

.My Fiverr Account and all of my Gigs are down for the last 10 months

10 months ago, in the Last December, 2020 I had to cancelled 2 orders. Because, by then I was not taking any orders, as at that time I had so many orders in hand which needed to finished first and then I could take more orders.. After that, its been 9 months, actually more than 9 months my Best Selling gig is down and out.. Which was also received "Fiverr Choice" Badge last year October.

My gig is active but not found in the 20 pages that are visible to everyone with all of the 5 keywords.. And this is been the case, for all my gigs.. Even if, I'm creating new gigs its also not foundable in any of 20 pages that are visible to everyone with any of the 5 keywords that are in my gigs.. I've sent buyer requests quite often.. Edited my gigs to at its best, as fiverr customer support team suggested, like the Gig Image, title and all.. But nothing seems working for me..

Things are getting very hard for me.. The stats of my profile's gig has been nightmare for me.. As, my best selling gig once had daily impressions of 2k to 2.8k, sometimes even more and had 100+ clicks everyday.. It was way back in December, 2020. But since then, Through this 9 months and more.. it's been down and out.. I even now get only 7 impressions a day, sometimes 3 impressions a day.. And if, I calculate the my total impressions in the last 6 months, it's only 3.3k impressions, 124 clicks and 5 orders only in the last 6 months from my Best Selling Gig.. With which, I had 36 orders in One month, when I achieved the "Fiverr Choice" badge for serving quality works to my buyers.. And in December, I had 20 orders from my Best Selling gig.. But now, in the last 6 months, only 5 orders in 6 months..!! Which is horrible for me.. And also to mention, I never late delivery any of my order throughout my Fiverr Career so far and in the last 9 months, I never had any order cancellations or nothing.. Everything my ratings are overall 5.0, order completion rate, response time, rate and everything is 100%.. And I maintain high quality work and a Good Average Gig Selling price on my orders.. I have literally done everything, as I can to get back on the rankings and get my place back as I had in 9 months ago.. Contacted the customer team multiple times and done everything as they mentioned in there.. But still nothing is working for me!

What else I can do?? What should I do? Is there any proper solution of it? Any proper advice which can actually help me and get me out of this NIGHTMARE situation?

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, asad000m said:

please research more and create new gig.

I have 20 gigs created and researching every now and then to improve the quality of my gigs.. It's nothing is working.. With 20 Gigs, in the last 7 days I just have 12 clicks and 777 impressions.. That's all.. From 20 gigs I got only 12 clicks..!!!!

4 hours ago, pro_advertising said:

What else I can do?? What should I do? Is there any proper solution of it? Any proper advice which can actually help me and get me out of this NIGHTMARE situation?

I'm confused. You promote yourself as a "a Digital Advertising expert", and you offer many marketing services. You already know how to market and promote things to gain customers. You offer to do it for others. Why can't you use those same skills to earn more customers for yourself as well?

Archived