A Wild Voice Over Artist Appears

sisterhipster

Welcome to the forum!! Enjoy 🙂 

Hahaha, I love your demo reel. I hope you find success here!

You can try to enroll in this FREE short course by Fiverr: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

It might help you out. EDIT: I noticed you already enrolled in that. Great! 😄

Here are some good reads as well:

11 hours ago, theratypist said:

Welcome to the forum!! Enjoy 🙂 

Hahaha, I love your demo reel. I hope you find success here!

You can try to enroll in this FREE short course by Fiverr: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

It might help you out. EDIT: I noticed you already enrolled in that. Great! 😄

Here are some good reads as well:

Thank you very much! :D

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

13 hours ago, sisterhipster said:

I'm new to the forum and the site and wanted to get a little bit of exposure.

Ehh, the main thing you'll be exposed to in the forum is the mind-meltingly repetitive content that is constantly spammed here by people heeding terrible advice from freelancing "gurus" and their ilk. 🤯 VERY FEW orders ever come from forum activity, so making your presence known somewhere else would likely be a much more effective selling strategy, but the forum does have substantive and worthwhile content in it. The problem is sifting through all the inane and pointless posts to find the good stuff.

13 hours ago, sisterhipster said:

I'm new to the forum and the site and wanted to get a little bit of exposure.

In order to get some traction it takes initial orders, sorta like "it takes money to make money." Those initial orders will likely be found by responding to "buyers requests". They are the wrong side of the tracks, but they can help you get started.  

On 10/7/2021 at 3:01 AM, sisterhipster said:

...Voice Over Artist uses wave...."Hello!"

It's not very effective...

LOL Hi there, I'm new to the forum and the site and wanted to get a little bit of exposure.  Not sure how, but I'll wait 3 to 6 months and see if I get any gigs here.  So, how is everyone else?

Welcome! :) 

Cool demo. I would maybe add some effects to make it a bit more lively, but the performances are very good. You can make some money with that one. I see mademoiselle @theratypistlinked to my guide as well (thanks :D). Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Buyer requests suck, in my opinion, but like @newsmike pointed out, they can help you get started. Just don't rely too heavily on them. 

I would also try to make my thumbnail/gig image a bit more modern and stylish. Maybe send some good photos of yourself to a pro designer and see what they come up with? You gotta invest to earn :) 

On 10/7/2021 at 10:18 AM, enunciator said:

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

Ehh, the main thing you'll be exposed to in the forum is the mind-meltingly repetitive content that is constantly spammed here by people heeding terrible advice from freelancing "gurus" and their ilk. 🤯 VERY FEW orders ever come from forum activity, so making your presence known somewhere else would likely be a much more effective selling strategy, but the forum does have substantive and worthwhile content in it. The problem is sifting through all the inane and pointless posts to find the good stuff.

Kinda see what you mean now.  Best teachers are YouTube and some of the stuff from the people working on this platform is decent advice.  The site seems fair but not friendly to beginners.  The place to find the gigs section definitely needs a good fixxer upper.  I can find more work on Casting Call Club that is both paid and unpaid.

Archived