Most important tips for every seller.

ratulweb

An easy way to write a cover letter

1) Find out the problem of the client. What does it mean that the client has posted the job to solve.

2) Write down what you need to do to solve the problem.

3) Write down what information is needed to solve the problem or what you need to know to better understand the problem.

4) Write down how good your skills are for this job. Write down how long it will take and how much the budget (if fixed price) will take.

5) Now arrange all the above issues and write all these in the cover letter.

Note:  This is not a template, write a cover letter with each of these issues in mind before bidding for each job, hopefully, the response rate will increase.

• Like 33
  • Thanks 5

There were some comments in the previous post, "As soon as you write the cover letter, 50 proposals are submitted", in which case will there be a chance to get a job with the proposal? 
->Think logically; Does the client hire immediately after posting the job? The answer is no. The client waits for a good job bid to come, the bid of a good candidate to come. Regardless of the amount of 50 or 100 or 200 proposals, your goal will be to give a better proposal than them, to give your best. Everyone in the world gets a job by competing, and in order to survive in the long run, you have to master this skill, how to win the job by competing with everyone. Give your best without looking at the number of proposals. You will learn to get a job by bidding one day before or after.

Go Ahead! Thanks All

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

How Fiverr Can Be A Turning Point In Your Life?

I will share with you today how Fiverr can be a turning point in your life. How to Arrange Fiverr You can easily get a lot of work. 
1. First of all you must write the profile in a very specific way. Otherwise, you will lose the opportunity to work 
2. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people What will you do for the client? And how to do it? And what is this suggestion? 
2. If you can give these three points well in your profile, then it has become your Fiverr Business ID 
3. Now you start your specific buyer request, you will see that he will easily knock you because he will look at your profile later, when he sees you and your profile, then your workability will increase a lot. 
4. Please write the cover letter neatly.

Another small tip is to try to speak English for ten minutes every day, watch English movies and try to understand it. Then your English communication will develop. I think your communication skill is more important than your work skill. If you know the job but can't explain to the client how to give the solution or the client doesn't understand you then the client won't give you the job. 

Here is another small tip. 

If you want to make a lot of money and it is only through a few clients, then the client must be happy this way. More pro types are waiting for all starter Freelancers. 

• Like 15
  • Up 3

Easy way to cover letter

Hi there/Hello (customer name)
Hope you are well.I'm Jarin a professional (your category).I have more than(working experience) years of experience on (your category).I read you job post very carefully and understand it clearly.I have come to know that this work is very easy for me.I have a lot of experience for this work.I will help you with all off my experiences.I hope that If I do the work all your problems will be solved.I think I'm perfect for you.
I attached some of my previous work samples(Drive link).Please see the work samples so that you can believe in my work.Hopefully,I will satisfy you with my work.
As a professional (your category) service provider,you can certainly trust me.
Waiting for an affirmative answer.Thank you.
Regards 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, ratulweb said:

. I think your communication skill is more important than your work skill.

I am ALL for people practicing English (heck, I'm an ex-teacher!) but NO. 

And I'll explain why. 

If I want someone to draw a horse for me but they misunderstand and draw a house, but it's a very cool house, I'll either ask for a free revision or pay for it if they don't offer one (it could have been my typo.)

If I put in an order for a horse - and I get a horse but it's...Not okay (drawing, not the actual animal) I might end up looking for another seller. 

Communication is very important but you have to be skilled to work here (or anywhere for that matter.)

Orders won't just come pouring in for whatever you can sell for four bucks. You need skill. 

Or at least - a decent amount of talent. 

• Like 14

TAKE 10 STEPS TO FULFILL YOUR GOAL.

1. Make the right plan.
  2. The way you want to succeed, Learn about that method first.
  3. Until you succeed, don't be ashamed to ask for help in any matter.
  4. Keep the mindset to struggle to the maximum.
  5. Give the exact value of time.
  6. Wait patiently for success.
  7. Learn a new job every day.
  8. Don't listen to criticism, your success will be the answer to their criticism.
  9. Give more importance to education than money, proper education will one day provide you money.
  10. Work honestly, you will succeed.
  • Like 45
  • Confused 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ratulweb said:

TAKE 10 STEPS TO FULFILL YOUR GOAL.

1. Make the right plan.
  2. The way you want to succeed, Learn about that method first.
  3. Until you succeed, don't be ashamed to ask for help in any matter.
  4. Keep the mindset to struggle to the maximum.
  5. Give the exact value of time.
  6. Wait patiently for success.
  7. Learn a new job every day.
  8. Don't listen to criticism, your success will be the answer to their criticism.
  9. Give more importance to education than money, proper education will one day provide you money.
  10. Work honestly, you will succeed.

Extremely contradictory and unhealthy advice. :classic_wacko:

Don't be ashamed to ask for help, yet don't listen to criticism? Taking on board constructive criticism to improve is one of the most valuable things you can do. If you aren't capable of taking criticism on board without being offended, you will never succeed.

"Keep the mindset to struggle to the maximum". First of all, what does this even mean? Second of all, if that's your mindset, you're doing it all wrong. I'd much prefer to keep any kind of struggle to an absolute minimum.

"Wait patiently for success"? No thanks. I'd much rather be pro-active and take action to get the success I want. Waiting and hoping without doing anything will not achieve success for anyone.

"Learn a new job every day"? Do you mean learn a new skill? No one can learn a new job every day.

"Give the exact value of time" - Bruh. What?!?!

I also would not say that education will provide you money. Many of the best educated people I know with PhD's, doctorates and degrees aren't rich or successful, and some of the most wealthy and influential people I know never even attended school. Knowledge, your skillset, your mindset plus a wide variety of other factors will provide you money.

And as for working honestly bringing you success? I'd also strongly disagree. The majority of the most wealthy and powerful people in the world got where they are without any honestly at all. Now, I'm not saying don't be honest. But, if you think you'll get anywhere just because you've worked honestly, you won't. You'll likely end up very disappointed and taken advantage of.

I see lots of posts from you offering 'advice' that's either incorrect, misleading, doesn't make any sense and isn't beneficial to anyone. :classic_mellow:

Edited by joshnadin
  • Like 30
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, ratulweb said:

Don't listen to criticism, your success will be the answer to their criticism.

Strongly disagree with this line in particular and don't really agree with the comments saying that your post is informative. It's vague advice at best and misleading/incorrect at worst. 

Especially on a platform like Fiverr where you work directly with a buyer you should always take on valid criticism and use it to better understand what could be done better. 

• Like 19
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1

What to do before sending a buyer request.
1. Read the buyer's letter carefully first. Do not rush to write a cover letter.
2. If you think you can do the job, you start writing letters.
3. You tell him, you are reading the letter carefully and answering him.
4. Describe yourself in brief.
5. How to do the job? How long will it take? - Tell him.
6. Inform the buyer of your requirements to get the job done.
6. If you have any samples that match this work, show them to him.
7. You are very interested in doing the job, he will get a very good result from you, you want to work with him in the future too, tell him this and finish writing your letter.
9.  Finally,

Best Regards
Your name

If there is any mistake, please forgive

• Like 36
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

1. Don't! Avoid them like the plague!
2. Spend the time you would have spent on the buyer request improving your Gigs, this is a much better investment of your time. Trust me.
3. Step three is the best step! You then sit back, and have like minded professionals buy your Gig at a price point that reflects your experience and quality of your delivery. You don't have to spend time trawling though underpaid work. You get to enjoy Fiverr as the platform is intended with the buyers coming to you!

In all seriousness though...
What is with the obsession of buyer requests on the forum? We should be encouraging new sellers to use Fiverr properly, setting them up for success as Freelancers instead of promoting the terrible experience that is the buyer request section. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can't get any sales without the use of buyer requests, you're doing it wrong. Unless a buyer has an extremely niche request and can't find an existing seller for what they want, the only reason they're submitting a request is that any self respecting seller that can deliver what they want will not work for what they're willing to pay.
  • Like 25
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, joshnadin said:
1. Don't! Avoid them like the plague!
2. Spend the time you would have spent on the buyer request improving your Gigs, this is a much better investment of your time. Trust me.
3. Step three is the best step! You then sit back, and have like minded professionals buy your Gig at a price point that reflects your experience and quality of your delivery. You don't have to spend time trawling though underpaid work. You get to enjoy Fiverr as the platform is intended with the buyers coming to you!

In all seriousness though...
What is with the obsession of buyer requests on the forum? We should be encouraging new sellers to use Fiverr properly, setting them up for success as Freelancers instead of promoting the terrible experience that is the buyer request section. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can't get any sales without the use of buyer requests, you're doing it wrong. Unless a buyer has an extremely niche request and can't find an existing seller for what they want, the only reason they're submitting a request is that any self respecting seller that can deliver what they want will not work for what they're willing to pay.

I agree with you. But it's really important for a new sellers.

• Like 16
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, ratulweb said:

I agree with you. But it's really important for a new sellers.

I would disagree, as a new seller I did not make use of the buyer request section once.

As previously stated, if we're taking the correct steps when starting using Fiverr and setting people up for success as freelancers in the long term, getting off on the right foot, and using best practice right away, there is no need for the buyer request section at all.

What would happen if there was no such thing as buyer requests? People would have to instead focus their time and effort on their Gigs and how they present themselves. If you spend your time and effort on that instead, you will reap much, much more than being stuck pretty much begging people for $5-$10 jobs.

It's all about perspective and what you want for yourself in the long term. If you want to keep focusing your time and effort on buyer requests instead of developing on the platform the way its intended, feel free!

Edited by joshnadin
  • Like 19
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2021 at 5:00 PM, joshnadin said:

I would disagree, as a new seller I did not make use of the buyer request section once.

As previously stated, if we're taking the correct steps when starting using Fiverr and setting people up for success as freelancers in the long term, getting off on the right foot, and using best practice right away, there is no need for the buyer request section at all.

What would happen if there was no much thing as buyer requests? People would have to instead focus their time and effort on their Gigs and how they present themselves. If you spend your time and effort on that instead, you will reap much, much more than being stuck pretty much begging people for $5-$10 jobs.

It's all about perspective and what you want for yourself in the long term. If you want to keep focusing your time and effort on buyer requests instead of developing on the platform the way its intended, feel free!

I did not understand you. What did I say? What did you tell me? 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
Guest freelancerjabir
On 9/25/2021 at 1:12 PM, ratulweb said:

Take 15 steps for your success.

1. Write a good title. 
2. Choose the correct category and sub-category. 
3. Identify the correct metadata.
4. Recharge Gig Search Keyword and provide the correct keyword. 
5. Show clear pricing . 
6. Display a sorted description. 
7. Give as much FAQ as possible. 
8. Upload an interesting gig image. 
9. Create good portfolio images. 
10. Stay in a more active Fiverr. 
11. Send 10 buyer requests every day. 
12. Of course, write a spectacular cover letter. 
13. Quickly replay the buyer's message. 
14. Speak in elegant language.
15. Follow the rules of Fiverr.

Please follow the steps for attractive gig image.

1. If you want to do this you must recharge more gigs.
  2. Follow how they tried to make Gig attractive.
  3. Get a much better idea from their gig image.
  4. Remember, gig images of others cannot be used in any way.
  5. Of course you have to know the basic of Photoshop.
  6. Even if you don't know, you can learn by visiting YTB.

You will succeed.
Thank You

Spell correctly ! There is nothing called recharge ! It's research ! Point number 4. And be professional about english because it's the first impression client can judge you with 

• 1 month later...
  • wp_kid locked this topic