Welp! The holidays are coming!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

gina_riley2

In the USA, we celebrate:

October: Halloween

November: Thanksgiving, Veteran's Day

December: Christmas

January: New Year

** Are any of you gonna offer a holiday gig for the season?

I want to a whiteboard animation of my two puppies with Halloween customs or Christmas outfit (in cartoon & real picture format). Since, I may not make it home this year again, I thought it would cute. ๐Ÿ™‚

Unfortunately, whiteboards are so darn expensive. I know drawing from scratch takes a great deal of work, so not complaining, sellers deserve to get paid for their hard work, just wish I had more disposable income. The seller that I really like would be around $500. Yikes! That seller is worth every penny.

I may just get some cartoon, 3d pictures for a homemade Christmas cards. Is there a way you artist can do 3D cartoons?

ย 

ย 

My horror gigs have a bit of a special description for Halloween and I might do something seasonal for Christmas (like interactive stories as gift?) but I'm really busy till the end of October so it depends on regular orders for November/December!

(And I'm also getting profile pics for each big(ish) Holiday! Might even spice up my gig images!

A 3d cartoon will definitely cost a bit more, but they definitely look cool. For a cartoon card, if this artist is up to your style, you can definitely check him out! I loooove his work. He does cartoon portraits so well in his style. He had a cartoon on a card gig before but seems he took it down. I've been a happy buyer and I've referred him so many times to other friends.ย https://www.fiverr.com/posho_

35 minutes ago, theratypist said:

A 3d cartoon will definitely cost a bit more, but they definitely look cool. For a cartoon card, if this artist is up to your style, you can definitely check him out! I loooove his work. He does cartoon portraits so well in his style. He had a cartoon on a card gig before but seems he took it down. I've been a happy buyer and I've referred him so many times to other friends.ย https://www.fiverr.com/posho_

Should've posted your affiliate link ๐Ÿ˜„

Archived