Fiverr blocked my 2 developers.

flameluck

Hi, I chose a perfect matched developer 3 days ago. 

I almost discussed everything, and he was able to start today.

However, I noticed he was banned today morning. 

I contacted Fiverr team, but no luck. I really spent 3 days to discuss everything and I already sent all the details including project source code!

So, I just tried to search another gig and finally found one. I discussed with him more, and gave project files again.

Again, fiverr just blocked him.

I've done over 10 projects on fiverr as a buyer so far, but I'm so disappointed now.

Why are you limiting me to find/move with developers?

Please resolve this.

13 minutes ago, flameluck said:

Again, fiverr just blocked him.

I've done over 10 projects on fiverr as a buyer so far, but I'm so disappointed now.

Why are you limiting me to find/move with developers?

Are you 100% sure that it's Fiverr blocking the developers?

It could well be that the sellers are in fact blocking you.
A lot of the time, if a seller doesn't want to do the work, or has received the files you've sent and realized they're well out of their depth, instead of admitting it they will go ahead and block you so they don't have to be honest and turn you down.

It's super unlikely and a massive coincidence that two sellers would be blocked just as you're about to place an order with them.

If Fiverr is restricting the developers accounts though, it will be due to them being in breach of the Terms of Service, which may well save you from buying a Gig from a seller who won't deliver what you're looking for.

Edit:

Oh, I forgot to add that there will be people that are out there looking to steal your ideas and source code too. I'm not the most tech savvy person out there, but even I know that there is potential value in the source code for software and/or apps. I would refrain from sharing anything potentially valuable until the order has been placed with a reputable seller.

I thought the sellers blocked me, however, I tried to find them in another browser and another laptop, they're not visible. 

Yeah, it's so weird. but that's what I'm facing now.

The fact is that they agreed with me to start it. 

Actually, i saw that some devs told me that they were unable to process a project when they felt difficult.

Yeah, i can definitely understand this.

They don't need to block buyers. It's not good for the customer service.

Not sure what's going on.

2 minutes ago, flameluck said:

I thought the sellers blocked me, however, I tried to find them in another browser and another laptop, they're not visible. 

That's strange..
Even on a different browser and laptop though, if you're logged into the same Fiverr account it wouldn't make a difference if you're blocked.
Did these sellers have a good track record of completed orders and previous reviews?

4 minutes ago, flameluck said:

They don't need to block buyers. It's not good for the customer service.

Yeah I agree, it's frustrating for both parties and better if you're just honest and say you don't want to, or are unable to do the work so the buyer can go and find someone else that's suitable.

4 minutes ago, flameluck said:

Yeah, it's so weird. but that's what I'm facing now.

The fact is that they agreed with me to start it. 

Actually, i saw that some devs told me that they were unable to process a project when they felt difficult.

It's really very painful because you already spent lots of time for search your perfect seller But I want to say please don't disappoint and search again for a perfect seller.

3 minutes ago, flameluck said:

fiverr support told me that they're temporarily not possible.

I think they are temporarily blocked But you are really a good person because you are try to unblock those seller. I pray for you will get your perfect seller for your project soon.

Question for you... how do you communicate with your sellers? Are you super demanding? Ask question after question after question? As a seller it can be suuuuper frustrating having to deal with this without a commitment of a sale, sometimes it can feel like you're just trying to pick our brains with no intention of buying anything.

Archived