How to make money on Fiverr by staying online

james_ebube

Hi, I'm a new seller in Fiverr. I want to share my tip on how being online on Fiverr can make you more money, I've been on the platform for over a month now sending offers to buyer's request and trying to rank my gigs, on a particular day I sent an offer for a $250 website design project as usual I felt I won't get a reply cos I have sent over 200 offers with no reply so i watched a movie instead, the film was two hours long and when I finished watching the movie; I opened my Fiverr app and was shocked by a message asking me for my a custom offer. but I was two hours late guys, and that's how I missed an opportunity of make $250 dollars looking on the bright side now i know my gigs are worth more than the $200 and ever since then I've only sent offers to gigs above $200. so stay online and your Fiverr journey would be a lot easier

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, james_ebube said:

so stay online and your Fiverr journey would be a lot easier

No. Seriously all that could’ve been solved with having fiverr app and push notifications on. 
no point of staying online. Just get an app and reply right away when you see a notification. Simple as that. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1