Which one is the best SECTOR and have best Carrier Opportunity?

sujon10khan

Please stop asking this. There is no "best sector". Fiverr is a place to offer YOUR skills, to the people who need them. This site is about your skills, not the best category to manipulate for sales. Focus on YOUR SKILLS, and make them marketable to others.

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Please stop asking this. There is no "best sector". Fiverr is a place to offer YOUR skills, to the people who need them. This site is about your skills, not the best category to manipulate for sales. Focus on YOUR SKILLS, and make them marketable to others.

If I don't know which is market demand highly how to I extend my skill. If I will skill something which has no demand it wastes my full time. So I just want to go through your thought and It's help me to build up my carrier opportunity. I hope you can understand it. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, sujon10khan said:

If I will skill something which has no demand it wastes my full time

If I told you that art is in high demand would you suddenly become Picasso? Or if someone said yeah, horror writing is the best niche ever - would a new Stephen King be born?

Many niches on here are not just taught/learned skilled but talents as well. They can be learned but they take so long that by the time you're done there are new things that people want. 

Even if we look at things like digital marketing or doing cold calls and so on - you need to already know how to do them when you start here. Evaluate what you're good at and if you're not lying to yourself hoping for quick cash you might be able to make it. Slowly.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sujon10khan said:

If I don't know which is market demand highly how to I extend my skill.

Find the demand for YOUR services, not the service that you think is in the highest demand. 

If I will skill something which has no demand it wastes my full time.

You already have skills. Sell those, and worry about what else you might be able to sell later -- once you are an established seller for the skills you already have. No one is going to hire you to complete skills you don't actually have.

I hope you can understand it. 

I understand that you lack focus, and that you are looking for an easy, get-rich-quick option. That's not how Fiverr works.

22 minutes ago, katakatica said:

If I told you that art is in high demand would you suddenly become Picasso? Or if someone said yeah, horror writing is the best niche ever - would a new Stephen King be born?

Brilliant response! Well-said.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Many niches on here are not just taught/learned skilled but talents as well. They can be learned but they take so long that by the time you're done there are new things that people want. 

Even if we look at things like digital marketing or doing cold calls and so on - you need to already know how to do them when you start here. Evaluate what you're good at and if you're not lying to yourself hoping for quick cash you might be able to make it. Slowly.

Thank for your inform and everything will motivate me. 

25 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

I understand that you lack focus, and that you are looking for an easy, get-rich-quick option. That's not how Fiverr works.

Not actually... I just analyse people thought and their success life ... but thank you for all kind information

You could at look which have the highest percentage of TRS sellers or level 2 and TRS. That might help show might earn more on average.

You could also look at the subcategories which say "new" as there should be less competition there.

Yes it's partially based on your skills but knowing which services are most in demand/most profitable will still help (ie. there's not much point offering something your good at but where there's not much demand for it/profit in it).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

45 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

You could at look which have the highest percentage of TRS sellers or level 2 and TRS. That might help show might earn more on average.

You could also look at the subcategories which say "new" as there should be less competition there.

Yes it's partially based on your skills but knowing which services are most in demand/most profitable will still help (ie. there's not much point offering something your good at but where there's not much demand for it/profit in it).

Thanks 

• Like 1