Just out of curiousity: How do you delete your account after you deactivate your account?

cookie35791

In the FAQ section, Fiverr says to deactivate your account before you can permanently delete your account.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010215497-Permanently-deleting-my-account?segment=seller

Permanently deleting my account

Our Customer Support team can permanently delete your Fiverr account upon request.  To process this, you need to close your account on your end first (see instructions above).   

Please keep in mind that this process is permanent and cannot be reversed.  We recommend reviewing your orders and messages before you request it so that you can retrieve any files and information you might need in the future. 

Notes:

• Usernames and email addresses cannot be reused on a new account.  If you are planning on opening a new account, please make sure you change your email address before you close it. 
  • You can't close an account when you have available funds (Fiverr Balance or Earned Revenues).  These funds must be refunded or withdrawn before the account can be closed. 
  • If your account was disabled due to violations of our Terms of Service, you may request to delete your account. 

But they don't actually tell you who to contact. Am I missing something here?

• Like 3