My first 1000 usd order so happy :)

deisgnheros

like i promissed guys i will keep you updates with my challange to buy a limborgini out of fiverr gigs !! for few days i had a client who has ordered one of my packages the ''smalles one '' of  few tousend dollars package , thanks for the suport !!let me know if like the Urus model thanks  ?? 

Used-2021-Lamborghini-Urus-SUV-PEARL-CAPSULE-Verde-Mantis-GREEN-PEARL-Taigete-23s.jpg

Edited by deisgnheros
  • Like 9

I caution you not to flaunt big numbers like that, otherwise, you might become a magnet for nefarious people who "admire" your wealth, and want some of it. You might find it helpful -- and safer -- to keep your high revenue to yourself, and not talk about it here on the forums.

• Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I hope you wouldn’t sell your client stolen designs that you were showcasing in your gig images. 
like a merged Nike and Adidas logo, like a letter “R” logo that you stole to show in your gig etc

no no mame I was showcasing that I can design a logo like nike logo not like I will design the same nike logo for all my clients if this make sense, but you or your guys was flagged it so am not saying you are stupid but okay it's not matching the quality standards of fiverr 

8 minutes ago, deisgnheros said:

no no mame I was showcasing that I can design a logo like nike logo not like I will design the same nike logo for all my clients if this make sense, but you or your guys was flagged it so am not saying you are stupid but okay it's not matching the quality standards of fiverr

Following this logic, I could post a Stephen King novel on my horror gig saying 'I can write like this'... I don't think (don't know, to be fair) if you were reported (or Fiverr just found out about it... any buyer could have done it) but copyright stuff is pretty... yeah. You have to show your work and no one else's. 

It's not even a quality standard thing it's a 'don't pretend you made a big brand's logo' (if people see it, they will think 'woe this person made that????') Could get you into trouble with the brands (and future customers. 

(good job on getting a 'big' order though. It's always fun to have money coming in.)

• Like 1
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, katakatica said:

Following this logic, I could post a Stephen King novel on my horror gig saying 'I can write like this'... I don't think (don't know, to be fair) if you were reported (or Fiverr just found out about it... any buyer could have done it) but copyright stuff is pretty... yeah. You have to show your work and no one else's. 

It's not even a quality standard thing it's a 'don't pretend you made a big brand's logo' (if people see it, they will think 'woe this person made that????') Could get you into trouble with the brands (and future customers. 

(good job on getting a 'big' order though. It's always fun to have money coming in.)

valid point thanks 🙂 there will be much larger orderes very sson will keep you updated 

Edited by deisgnheros
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, deisgnheros said:

like i promissed guys i will keep you updates with my challange to buy a limborgini out of fiverr gigs !! for few days i had a client who has ordered one of my packages the ''smalles one '' of  few tousend dollars package , thanks for the suport !!let me know if like the Urus model thanks  ?? 

Your username is scratching my eyes really bad...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, salah_smm said:

By mistakenly i send my linkedin id to my client in message box

What should i do now ? 

On 10/5/2021 at 9:25 PM, deisgnheros said:

Used-2021-Lamborghini-Urus-SUV-PEARL-CAPSULE-Verde-Mantis-GREEN-PEARL-Taigete-23s.jpg

Thats awesome...keep it up

• Like 1