Sellers putting fake orders to degrade competing gigs by cancelling afterwards

There are sellers who often give fake orders to competing sellers just to cancel them afterwards or give bad reviews. I know many sellers who have faced this issue and have personally faced this issue as well. Recently a Seller who has a similar gig as mine put two orders on my account and requested cancellations afterwards. 

sasasa.png

Edited by ammarhassan2662
  • Like 13
  • Sad 6

7 minutes ago, ammarhassan2662 said:

There are sellers who often give fake orders to competing sellers just to cancel them afterwards or give bad reviews. I know many sellers who have faced this issue and have personally faced this issue as well. Recently a Seller who has a similar gig as mine put two orders on my account and requested cancellations afterwards. 

sasasa.png

I don't know, How they can do this😔😞

• Like 10

I..think they thought you were ordering from them (was this via a custom order?) Based on the 'what you doing / what's my mistake it feels like that. 

(also, please remove the name from everywhere since it's against the forum rules to show.)

It's a nasty situation but.. just go through CS to cancel and should be okay. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, ammarhassan2662 said:

sasasa.png

Please REPORT to CS about this seller ASAP with proper documents and screenshot.

Edited by techtrendz0007
add
  • Like 11

• 1 year later...