how do I confirm that my PayPal account is ready and I will surely receive my money on the PayPal ac after I withdraw it from fiverr ?

maitri77

Hi everyone,

This is my first time withdrawing money from fiverr. I have made my PayPal account already, and i got the confirmation mail also, but I'm not sure that I can now withdraw my money from fiverr to PayPal. I have also read some of the questions here where people are complaining that their money got stuck between two platforms and once you initiate the withdrawal you can't undo it. So I'm really confused about what I should do ?? fiverr also doesn't let you withdraw the money in parts like if you have 20$ you'll have to withdraw all of it so I can't even test that it will really work or not ? I know how to withdraw the money but I don't know that it will surely transfer to PayPal. Anyone who has used PayPal multiple times please help me navigate this process ,it will mean so much to me.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Make sure your Paypal account is verified and make sure you are linking the proper Paypal account. That is most I can say for it to work fine, otherwise the only reason for it to not work is the system being down. I have used Fiverr to Paypal for years and I have not encountered a problem even once.

Here are the steps: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010530278-Withdrawing-Funds

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Make sure your PayPal account is verified and make sure you are linking the proper PayPal account. That is most I can say for it to work fine, otherwise the only reason for it to not work is the system being down. I have used Fiverr to PayPal for years and I have not encountered a problem even once.

Here are the steps: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010530278-Withdrawing-Funds

Thanks by account verification you mean the mail you get after you verify your PayPal right ?

I did got an email from PayPal saying my account is verified now, so it that all I need ?

6 minutes ago, maitri77 said:

I did got an email from PayPal saying my account is verified now, so it that all I need ?

Well, yes. Make sure to check Paypal restrictions in your country though. Probably contact Paypal Customer Support regarding Fiverr withdrawals so you can be sure.

• Up 1