A lady not returning my money

noorkayy

Theres a lady here on fiverr, she communicated effectively until I paid her over Paypal, she became very unresponsive and when I got fed up I asked for my money back and told her she seems too busy and I had to look for someone else because my book was very important to me and she wasn't getting work done. she kept ignoring my messages, I sent a request on paypal and she ignored it, we communicated over WhatsApp and she has blocked me. I am not sure what to do but looks like she stole my money!  

Unfortunately, the issue here is that the seller totally scammed you and broke Fiverr's TOS. In fact, sellers shouldn't allow payments and conversations outside Fiverr. The only thing you can do here is forward a report, but sadly you may not get your money back. Chances are her account will be blocked/banned, but generally the CS only sends warnings depending on the situation, which means she could still use her account knowing that she will risk more warnings (and then yes, a ban) if she does the same thing again and other buyers report her.

The question is, do you have any proof to show them that comes from Fiverr? Because without any, if you only had conversations on Whatsapp and whatnot, I'm not sure they will have enough proof to take action against her. Most importantly, you won't get your money back unless she accepts to refund you, because you didn't pay through a normal order on the platform.

Archived