How can I study for the Illustrator and Photoshop exam?

tas_design

Question

I am expert in Illustrator and Photoshop. But I need more preparation for the exams. I know the uses of the AI & PS but I didn't noticed many tools and function's name. So that I am confused that I can pass the exam or not. And where I can take a good preparation for the exams.

3 answers to this question

You mean the Still Tests? https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010881597-Taking-a-Skill-Test

Unless it's required for a gig, then just take it. If you fail can try again tomorrow or in another month or two. If Fiverr is saying the test is required to publish the gig, though, then still just take it, but be sure to pay a bit closer attention to what the test is looking for so you can learn about it for the retake.

If you are already an "expert in Illustrator and Photoshop", then you have no need to worry about excessive test preparation. You're likely ready to ace any skills test you choose to take. If you are required to take the test, then go ahead and take it. If it is optional, I wouldn't worry about taking it, because your completed work should be able to speak for itself.

Archived