Hi fiverr community member i need your suggestion about my gig

parvez_marketer

16 hours ago, parvez_marketer said:

my gig impressions and clicks are decreasing. Can you guys check my gig and suggest me how can i improve my gig impressions and click.

GIG https://www.fiverr.com/parvez_marketer/setup-or-fix-google-merchant-center-and-shopping-ads-campaign

Please post your topics under "My fiverr gig" or "Improve my gig" category.

• Like 3

How would you personally convince someone to hire you? Start with that, and you can figure out the rest. 

There are no hidden secrets that magically result in orders from BR offers. If you want the buyer to hire you, you are going to have to out-compete everyone else, and be the best seller for the job. It's as simple as that.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, parvez_marketer said:

What's the best way to marketing a gig?

Your Fiverr username was the word, "marketer" in it, and you clearly state -- on your Fiverr profile page, "I'm marketing Expert, Let me bring back your sales." You already know how to market something. Please use the marketing skills you already claim to have, to answer your own question.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Your Fiverr username was the word, "marketer" in it, and you clearly state -- on your Fiverr profile page, "I'm marketing Expert, Let me bring back your sales." You already know how to market something. Please use the marketing skills you already claim to have, to answer your own question.

This is hilarious. I don't have any words. 

• Like 1