What resources/websites can I use to create a professional yet simple video for my gig?

hamada475

• hamada475 changed the title to What resources/websites can I use to create a professional yet simple video for my gig?

Adobe Spark, Animoto, Biteable, Canva are all popular online editors that don't require too much learning or video editing experience. If you are looking for something more polished you may want to invest in hiring a professional to create a short video for you. You can find these people on Fiverr!

8 hours ago, alexandamedia said:

Adobe Spark, Animoto, Biteable, Canva are all popular online editors that don't require too much learning or video editing experience. If you are looking for something more polished you may want to invest in hiring a professional to create a short video for you. You can find these people on Fiverr!

Thank you!
I will try these sites first.

I made my video with Shotcut by following a short tutorial on Youtube. It's free software that isn't very resource-hungry. I found it to be very easy to use.

There's a movie editor inside of the photos application in Windows operating systems, too. The exception would be for Windows 10 Home, specifically. It doesn't seem to work for anyone using that version.

Archived