REQUEST #6314370 DIDN’T GET ORDER ACCEPTANCE OR REJECTION OPTION

moodi009

Question

I am not getting the option button of accepting or rejecting the buyer order. I raised ticket as well with customer support that why I am not getting the option of accepting or rejecting the order before the order actually starts? I wanted to find solution to this problem in my account so that I don’t encounter such situation again and my order completion rate is not impacted because of order cancellation due to this problem. Customer support stated that “unfortunately, we do not possess such an option at the moment, buyers are able to place an order at any time and the order starts immediately, once the buyer issues a payment. However this could be a good suggestion, therefore I will be forwarding it to our dev team, maybe it will be implemented one day.”

CA0E8AD4-9F75-40E2-B106-8D6167B69E3D.png

CCE9FCBF-6A1E-4D62-9E76-A9E710E9EAE4.jpeg

C328F0B1-9139-4374-9F2B-38B5A119EC0D.jpeg

3 answers to this question

In order to avoid having to cancel I have 2 suggestions that might help you avoid future cancellations or just being overwhelmed and stressed; 

1. Set a limit for the amount of orders you can receive for your gigs. Once the limit is reached, buyers won't be able to place an order because your 'queue' is full. Just keep in mind that once you deliver an order, it's counted as a 'free spot' so although a buyer hasn't accepted it (and might ask for revisions) others will be able to place orders again. 

2. Set enough time for yourself. For example, even when you know you can deliver in 1 day just set the delivery date for 2 days. This way if more buyers place an order around the same time you'll have enough time to finish your orders. You have to determine the amount of days for yourself, but I hope it's a helpful suggestion!

2 hours ago, moodi009 said:

why I am not getting the option of accepting or rejecting the order

Because, as mentioned in the reply you got, there is no option. Not for you, not for anyone. It's not a bug or glitch, it's just completely absent. 

2 hours ago, moodi009 said:

we do not possess such an option

Orders, once placed cannot be cancelled without consequence. Please see: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452537-Cancellations and https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560198-Order-Completion-Rate-and-Cancellations-FAQ 

Archived