Sellers/buyers feedbacks and ratings

iwasoffice

I've completed my first order, and I'm not seeing any rating yet, I've messaged the buyer, but she haven't replied yet. I got a clue from this forum that it might be because I've not given any review on my experience with her as a seller, but I can't even found anywhere to do that!

• Like 3

You can only provide a review for a buyer if that buyer has reviewed you first. Keep in mind that Fiverr reminds buyers multiple times to leave a review, and asking for it can come across as a bit pushy. If buyers want to leave a review, they do. If they don't want to leave a review, they don't. It's kind of simple as that. 

I understand that it's important to get reviews when you first start, but there's not much you can do if buyers don't want to leave one. Just keep providing the best quality & provide great communication and future buyers will surely leave a review! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iwasoffice said:

I've completed my first order, and I'm not seeing any rating yet, I've messaged the buyer, but she haven't replied yet. I got a clue from this forum that it might be because I've not given any review on my experience with her as a seller, but I can't even found anywhere to do that!

If the buyer has left you a review, you will be prompted to leave them feedback via a notification so you can see the review they have left you.
If you haven't received this notification, the buyer has not left you any feedback.
Also, you can not directly message the buyer after delivery and ask for any kind of review. This is in breach of the ToS and unprofessional. They may even leave you a bad review as you've asked for one.
They are not obliged to leave a review, many buyers opt not to do so. I know it's frustrating as you want to gain traction as a new seller, but keep doing what you're doing well and you will generate sales where feedback is left.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iwasoffice said:

I've completed my first order, and I'm not seeing any rating yet, I've messaged the buyer, but she haven't replied yet.

How Fiverr Reviews Work

Once an order is marked as complete, a buyer will have 10 days to leave their review. Once the buyer submits his/her review, the seller will receive a notification and will also have the opportunity to leave a review about working with the buyer. 

Note: At this stage, sellers cannot see the buyer's review.

Once both seller and buyer have completed their reviews, or the 10 days have passed, all posted reviews are made public. 

Responding to a review: Once both reviews from buyer and seller have been published, the seller can reply to the buyer’s review from the Order page, seen on the seller’s Gig page, beneath the buyer’s feedback. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

It is up to the buyer as to whether or not they wish to leave a review.

Fiverr prompts them to do so more than once.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Just leave your buyer alone and move on.

• Like 4