buyers asking for homeworks

oyoffers

hello , just wanted to ask if anyone had a buyer messaging them to do academic work ? even if they dont offer such things . i had 2 experiences, once was with a vip buyer that i worked with before , he asked to write an article ( which in the description was writen verry clearly that it is a uni job and that it has to be done by the student ) when i confronted him, he got mad and said that everyone does it , and he said that he wont work with me again . second one happend today , a buyer asked openly to do his homework not help but literally do it .

i am a bit concerend about mentioning the word homework in my messages , can it trigger a sort of a bad attention from fiverr system? and do the buyers get any wanrings like we do when we write some words before sending the message ?

I'm not sure what words trigger the system but treat it any message you share as something that Fiverr can automatically review. Probably the word academic will trigger something. Yes the buyer receives the same warnings a seller receives when you write some words.

Just respond to them that it is not something you offer nor is it allowed. Then block them. It is fine to do so.

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

I'm not sure what words trigger the system but treat it any message you share as something that Fiverr can automatically review. Probably the word academic will trigger something. Yes the buyer receives the same warnings a seller receives when you write some words.

Just respond to them that it is not something you offer nor is it allowed. Then block them. It is fine to do so.

yes i will do that i guess! thank you 

Archived