Please don't spoil marketplace

syed_az

Guys I am very much disappointed and saddened by those buyers who are actually promoting their sites or brands by posting buyers request which include links. I have clearly observed many times that same web link is promoted through buyers requests with different kind of required works. This post is not based on just assumptions. Many people are scammers they just want to get visitors on their sites that's why they post requests with high prices and say in request that please first visit the URL. I wanna request to all those users that please don't spoil the fiverr marketplace. This place is not for promotion and marketing of your brands, if you want marketing and users please use other tools which are specified for promotion. Once again - PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL MARKETPLACE. 

Guest freelancerjabir
6 hours ago, syed_az said:

Guys I am very much disappointed and saddened by those buyers who are actually promoting their sites or brands by posting buyers request which include links. I have clearly observed many times that same web link is promoted through buyers requests with different kind of required works. This post is not based on just assumptions. Many people are scammers they just want to get visitors on their sites that's why they post requests with high prices and say in request that please first visit the URL. I wanna request to all those users that please don't spoil the fiverr marketplace. This place is not for promotion and marketing of your brands, if you want marketing and users please use other tools which are specified for promotion. Once again - PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL MARKETPLACE. 

Some fools do this thing ! 

Archived