TAKE 10 STEPS TO FULFILL YOUR GOAL.

ratulweb

1. Make the right plan.
  2. The way you want to succeed, Learn about that method first.
  3. Until you succeed, don't be ashamed to ask for help in any matter.
  4. Keep the mindset to struggle to the maximum.
  5. Give the exact value of time.
  6. Wait patiently for success.
  7. Learn a new job every day.
  8. Don't listen to criticism, your success will be the answer to their criticism.
  9. Give more importance to education than money, proper education will one day provide you money.
  10. Work honestly, you will succeed.
  • Like 42
  • Confused 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ratulweb said:

1. Make the right plan.
  2. The way you want to succeed, Learn about that method first.
  3. Until you succeed, don't be ashamed to ask for help in any matter.
  4. Keep the mindset to struggle to the maximum.
  5. Give the exact value of time.
  6. Wait patiently for success.
  7. Learn a new job every day.
  8. Don't listen to criticism, your success will be the answer to their criticism.
  9. Give more importance to education than money, proper education will one day provide you money.
  10. Work honestly, you will succeed.

Extremely contradictory and unhealthy advice. :classic_wacko:

Don't be ashamed to ask for help, yet don't listen to criticism? Taking on board constructive criticism to improve is one of the most valuable things you can do. If you aren't capable of taking criticism on board without being offended, you will never succeed.

"Keep the mindset to struggle to the maximum". First of all, what does this even mean? Second of all, if that's your mindset, you're doing it all wrong. I'd much prefer to keep any kind of struggle to an absolute minimum.

"Wait patiently for success"? No thanks. I'd much rather be pro-active and take action to get the success I want. Waiting and hoping without doing anything will not achieve success for anyone.

"Learn a new job every day"? Do you mean learn a new skill? No one can learn a new job every day.

"Give the exact value of time" - Bruh. What?!?!

I also would not say that education will provide you money. Many of the best educated people I know with PhD's, doctorates and degrees aren't rich or successful, and some of the most wealthy and influential people I know never even attended school. Knowledge, your skillset, your mindset plus a wide variety of other factors will provide you money.

And as for working honestly bringing you success? I'd also strongly disagree. The majority of the most wealthy and powerful people in the world got where they are without any honestly at all. Now, I'm not saying don't be honest. But, if you think you'll get anywhere just because you've worked honestly, you won't. You'll likely end up very disappointed and taken advantage of.

I see lots of posts from you offering 'advice' that's either incorrect, misleading, doesn't make any sense and isn't beneficial to anyone. :classic_mellow:

Edited by joshnadin
  • Like 27
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, ratulweb said:

Don't listen to criticism, your success will be the answer to their criticism.

Strongly disagree with this line in particular and don't really agree with the comments saying that your post is informative. It's vague advice at best and misleading/incorrect at worst. 

Especially on a platform like Fiverr where you work directly with a buyer you should always take on valid criticism and use it to better understand what could be done better. 

• Like 16
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 1