Best promotion method that has worked for me

babura

I am quite new to sell gigs on Fiverr. I registered about 2 years ago as a buyer and recently I have started offering some services.

In the first month I’ve had no sales but I understood that this was because I was not promoting my gigs. Last week I created a new gig that I have been promoting strongly during the last 6 days and so far I have received 6 sales.

After trying with some promotion tactics, the one that has worked best for me is to get in touch directly with some potential buyers through Twitter and Facebook. I have been approaching people that I believe they could be interested in this latest gig and so fare it’s working. I am sure that with the coming months the amount of orders will increase if I keep using this promotion method.

People like to get in touch with the sellers and ask questions before they order the gig so it’s a very good idea to approach potential buyers and offer them advice to those who reply to you. If they see that you are genuine and willing to help them , they will probably try your gig at some point.

Archived