How to avoid cancellation??

asnoor

I am level one seller. I want to know more about how to avoid order cancellation. Even though you are giving your best to the clients , but still they demand of cancellation. You know fiverr always support buyer, so in this scenario how to avoid cancellation. Thanks

An easy way to avoid cancellation situations is to try and only work with great clients or only take on projects that you are 100% confident you can deliver quality work for. It may be tempting when you see a buyer request or receive a message from a buyer who is willing to pay a large amount for something, but if you know deep down that you can not deliver what they are looking for then it isn't worth it.

For example: I received a message from a buyer looking for logo design. But... they also wanted 3D modelling and animation to be created based on the logo. This is something that I can not do to the standard of quality that I set for myself.

Even though they were willing to pay a good amount I told them I wouldn't be able to do that project. At best it would be a more time consuming and difficult project, at worst the buyer will be unhappy, may cancel and we would have wasted each others time.

According to my experience, order cancellation is a very rare occurrence. If you do the work well, exactly as agreed with the customer, everything will be fine. In the history of my work at Fiverr, I have only had 4 orders cancelled, and 2 of them were due to my initiative

Archived