my question is how get more order what strategy should i apply

malik_ali_siyal

50 minutes ago, uzzol_rafat said:

You need to be online to order more. And send 10Buyer Requests every day. You can share your service on social media if you want. I hope you get more work. Thanks

Irrelevant and incorrect advice like this is why so many people on this site struggle. You don't need to be online more to get more orders. You don't need to send 10 requests a day (if anything replying to requests that you aren't best suited for will either be a waste of time or likely result in a order where the buyer is unhappy), you also don't need to share on social media (doing so is spam and it is highly unlikely that your potential customers are there).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, alexandamedia said:

Irrelevant and incorrect advice like this is why so many people on this site struggle. You don't need to be online more to get more orders. You don't need to send 10 requests a day (if anything replying to requests that you aren't best suited for will either be a waste of time or likely result in a order where the buyer is unhappy), you also don't need to share on social media (doing so is spam and it is highly unlikely that your potential customers are there).

Thanks Buddy and what strategy should i apply get order if anybody have any experience is SRS and UML diagrams

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, uzzol_rafat said:

You need to be online to order more. And send 10Buyer Requests every day. You can share your service on social media if you want. I hope you get more work. Thanks

Thanks Buddy for Guiding me i just want a review and advice from you side what strategy should i apply

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, malik_ali_siyal said:

Thanks Buddy and what strategy should i apply get order if anybody have any experience is SRS and UML diagrams

It is ultimately up to you to create your own strategy.  But, there are some general things you can do to make things easier. Firstly, just read through the forums and look at the top posts. These have useful guidance that you can apply yourself. Secondly optimise your gigs and profile. You need to think of it from the perspective of a buyer. Will a buyer be interested in your gig or are they more likely to click on another gig in the same category? Catchy titles & thumbnails, short and useful descriptions are all important. Also, double check all the text on your profile/gigs for grammar & spelling mistakes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you want. THEIR needs. And, once you’ve done those things, then you need to find creative ways to connect to those target customers, and show them why you are the best person, with the right skills, to help them complete their projects.

You are not here for you. You are not here to get rich. You are here to HELP OTHER PEOPLE. The more successful you become at helping others, the more those people will trust you, respect you, and want to work with you again and again.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. It is a help-buyers-get-done marketplace.

You are either here to work… or here to watch.

You also need to realize that you are competing against thousands of other sellers, all of whom are offering the same exact services you offer. If you aren’t getting the kind of sales you want, then maybe those other sellers are doing a better job reaching the same customers you want. You are not guaranteed orders just because you want them, and you are not guaranteed orders just because you have gigs here on Fiverr.

If you want to improve your odds of being a marketable seller – study your competition. Figure out what works for them, and find ways to make those things work for you too.

Most importantly, DO NOT blindly imitate other sellers. DO NOT copy-paste what they write. DO NOT steal their gig images. Be you. Be unique. Buyers do not hire copycats. They hire original sellers who know how to stand out because of who they are – unique sellers who exude confidence, and can prove their abilities.

Your target customers want to hire the best person for their job. Is that best person you, or is that best person your competition?

Study. Understand. Connect. This is how you earn orders. This is how you find success.

• Like 1