😥My 5th order complete with a bad experience.😥

Getting a bad review sucks, no doubt about it.

Some time ago, I got two negative reviews in a row on the same day. I felt like the ground was slipping from under my feet, it was horrible. And even though I felt like my clients were in the wrong, they did point out some valid flaws in how I was communicating and portraying my service. You can always take something away from negative feedback, no matter how harsh it might be.

I have improved my gig considerably ever since that day and I'm trying to work in such a way where I do not encounter those same problems again.

My advice to you would be to take deep breaths and calm down. Take some time and craft a professional response to that negative review. From the review, it seems like you might have overpromised or oversold your skills needed to do the job. Think about the ways you can improve your gig and your skills required to deliver quality service. If you put in real work, you will recover from it, but now you have to work twice as hard.

Best of luck

• Up 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

Getting a bad review sucks, no doubt about it.

Some time ago, I got two negative reviews in a row on the same day. I felt like the ground was slipping from under my feet, it was horrible. And even though I felt like my clients were in the wrong, they did point out some valid flaws in how I was communicating and portraying my service. You can always take something away from negative feedback, no matter how harsh it might be.

I have improved my gig considerably ever since that day and I'm trying to work in such a way where I do not encounter those same problems again.

My advice to you would be to take deep breaths and calm down. Take some time and craft a professional response to that negative review. From the review, it seems like you might have overpromised or oversold your skills needed to do the job. Think about the ways you can improve your gig and your skills required to deliver quality service. If you put in real work, you will recover from it, but now you have to work twice as hard.

Best of luck

Thank you so much.

• Like 3