How did he get Lv One [1] although he only done * Review

alex_lyne

I'm a newbie (started in August) . I've completed a number of orders so far, including 4 voiceover jobs for the same customer, so I'm close to being a level 1. My customers are all new to Fiverr though - maybe that's why they took a punt on me?? Also, they're obviously happy but haven't left any reviews - maybe they don't realize how valuable it is to sellers, especially newbies. At this early stage, in all honesty I would prefer positive reviews to a generous tip!!

It's the way it goes unfortunately. Some leave reviews, others don't.  Although, in my case, it seems none of them do! 😃

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Also, they're obviously happy but haven't left any reviews - maybe they don't realize how valuable it is to sellers, especially newbies. At this early stage, in all honesty I would prefer positive reviews to a generous tip!!

It's the way it goes unfortunately. Some leave reviews, others don't.  Although, in my case, it seems none of them do! 😃

Don't worry, @fiveroptic1, you're not alone in this review-drought ordeal. In my case, I don't have as many as I would like. Many of my buyers are reluctant to leave reviews, even though the vast majority of them are returning buyers.  As you say, that's the way it goes... 🤷‍♀️ 

Today's Fiverr isn't the same as it was four, six or eight years ago, especially after Fiverr introduced the option to review buyers and to show those reviews on their profiles. That put many buyers off.

• Like 6
  • Up 2