Buyers works are not showing.

tanzimul260497

24 minutes ago, tanzimul260497 said:

Does any one know how to solve this : If I deliver any work on fiverr it should appear in my gig images. However, recently it is not showing. Is there any way to solve this.

If you turn on your “live portfolio” your completed orders will show on your gig.  However, your buyer has the option to NOT show the work in your portfolio. Some buyers want the project to be private so they will not give permission to add the order to your portfolio. Does this make sense?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, melissaharlowvo said:

If you turn on your “live portfolio” your completed orders will show on your gig.  However, your buyer has the option to NOT show the work in your portfolio. Some buyers want the project to be private so they will not give permission to add the order to your portfolio. Does this make sense?

Excellent information

• Like 2

Hi, can the client regret it and make the decision not to show the work? Because at first my work was shown in my portfolio but one day I couldn't see my work anymore and the option is activated according to my profile. Attachment capture 

image.png

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 10/2/2021 at 7:02 PM, melissaharlowvo said:

And on the buyer's end, where is this option?

• Like 2