How can get the 1st order.

rohulacca

To get your first order, You need to have a powerful gig which have a eye catching image and do SEO to your gig. then Send Buyer requests.. and stay online as you can. This is the simple method to get your first order quickly as possible for details you can reply my comment the I will solve your any question.

Wait for some time and stay online as you can. Buyer requests will be show to you. The logic of buyer request is, When a buyer in your niche(field) sent a work request to all sellers, The buyer request will show. So, It is possible that the buyers are not sending requests to your niche. This is why you cannot see. But keep penitence and stay online because you don't miss any request from buyer.

22 hours ago, sahiljosephlal5 said:

To get your first order, You need to have a powerful gig which have a eye catching image and do SEO to your gig. then Send Buyer requests.. and stay online as you can. This is the simple method to get your first order quickly as possible for details you can reply my comment the I will solve your any question.

Brother thank you for kind information. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 6:11 PM, sahiljosephlal5 said:

I would very much like to know more please.

• 2 months later...

Archived