Any extension can be used on fiverr????????

designplant176

I am a Programmer and a Full Stack Web Developer so I can tell you exactly true, Please Understand A Extension is just a code for make automations and for making work easier. But The problem is the backend of any site Is always hidden, We cannot see backend of Fiverr or any other site. So We cannot know that The Fiverr has a code running in backend for watching robot activity or not. Fiverr can also update this by the way. So it is always better to not use any extension on fiverr.. It is not bad by the way but we cannot see fiverr's eye of view about robots. I hope you will understand why not to use extensions on Fiverr.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, designplant176 said:

using extension.

You would get a better answer if you specifically asked about any particular extension. I use more than 25 extensions. Like Checker Plus, Grammarly, Loom, Lorem Ipsum generator, etc. I guess you have a question regarding reloader Extention. My strong recommendation is to avoid auto reloaders. Check the post that lloydsolutions  have suggested.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2021 at 11:07 PM, sahiljosephlal5 said:

I am a Programmer and a Full Stack Web Developer so I can tell you exactly true, Please Understand A Extension is just a code for make automations and for making work easier. But The problem is the backend of any site Is always hidden, We cannot see backend of Fiverr or any other site. So We cannot know that The Fiverr has a code running in backend for watching robot activity or not. Fiverr can also update this by the way. So it is always better to not use any extension on fiverr.. It is not bad by the way but we cannot see fiverr's eye of view about robots. I hope you will understand why not use extensions on Fiverr.

Very useful info, thanks for sharing and keep helping people.

• Like 7

It's up to you, you can use browser extensions as per your needs but if you are thinking to use page auto refresher kind of extension for Fiverr to keep you online this is going to be wrong and Fiverr do not recommend it as it can harm your account if Fiverr detect unusual activities from your account. 

• Like 3