$1200 earned in my first 30 days!

connorconway708

I'm pretty amazed. I started this as a side-project to try and earn an additional $500 a month and have over doubled that within the first 30 days!

image.thumb.png.eb87b95eb4178b6095518b211c1f1774.png

Here is my gig if anyone is interested: https://www.fiverr.com/connorconway708/complete-a-c-sharp-dot-net-programming-exercise

The problem I am having is that I am declining too many gigs due to time constraints. If you have a gig related to development, software, programming, etc; feel free to send a message and I'd be happy to work with you (i.e. send you some buyers your way if we are both of similar gigs, and vice versa, so we build up a trust network) 🙂

6 hours ago, connorconway708 said:

If you have a gig related to development, software, programming, etc; feel free to send a message and I'd be happy to work with you

We are not your target customers. In fact, I'm fairly certain that the people you want to have hire you, are not hanging out on this forum -- which consists, mostly, of other sellers just like you. 😉 

7 hours ago, connorconway708 said:

The problem I am having is that I am declining too many gigs due to time constraints. If you have a gig related to development, software, programming, etc; feel free to send a message and I'd be happy to work with you (i.e. send you some buyers your way

@jonbaas I think OP is offering to share his work or give referrals which is a bad idea. what if the people he refers them to do an awful job and he gets blamed for it. I would raise my prices and extend my delivery time instead if I wanted to keep the business. Or the OP could go OOO while he catches up.

8 hours ago, ppc_mahtab said:

Congratulations. Glad to see your post.
How do you do gig marketing? You can give me advice

Actually, I have done no marketing. I uploaded my gig and responded to each and every person who messaged. Providing helpful advice if I could not fulfill their order, or providing them a custom offer. I do now have a few "Fiverr Recomends" orders but I'm not entirely sure I did anything different to get those. 

4 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

@jonbaas I think OP is offering to share his work or give referrals which is a bad idea. what if the people he refers them to do an awful job and he gets blamed for it. I would raise my prices and extend my delivery time instead if I wanted to keep the business. Or the OP could go OOO while he catches up.

Exactly that. I'd like to build up a reputable trust network of developers. Not sure how possible this is but there are so many terrible developers on this platform that it would be nice to send a potential recurring buyer that I just don't have time for to someone I trust. And vice versa.

And my gig prices are intentially low. I only work in custom orders and so provide a much higher price one I've provided an architectural design of their solution and gained trust and understanding that the price equates to the quality they will receive. 

Archived