Fiverr gig cannot improve

marketer_aopi

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, jahidhassantipu said:

Share your gig to social media regularly. And share with your friend to increase your click. This will sharply help you. 

On the other hand, always send buyer request. This will helps to increase click. 

Nope. Just sharing to social media regularly is probably just spamming at best unless it is targeted properly. Also don't share with your friends to increase clicks. Its most likely a waste of time trying to game the system. Finally how is always sending buyer requests going to increase clicks? 

1 hour ago, marketer_aopi said:

My gig has 2 reviews but day by day derank my gig. My gig search appear in last page.

Considering you have marketer in your name and your gigs are around digital marketing you should be able to determine what issues you are facing and build a strategy to improve your gigs performance. A good starting point might be to read one of the hundreds of other posts on the forum about this topic.

2 hours ago, alexandamedia said:

Nope. Just sharing to social media regularly is probably just spamming at best unless it is targeted properly. Also don't share with your friends to increase clicks. Its most likely a waste of time trying to game the system. Finally how is always sending buyer requests going to increase clicks? 

Considering you have marketer in your name and your gigs are around digital marketing you should be able to determine what issues you are facing and build a strategy to improve your gigs performance. A good starting point might be to read one of the hundreds of other posts on the forum about this topic.

you are right. I think buyers will check and click your profile when they are choosing the best one for their services. This is what i know. If i am wrong, correct me. 

Guest freelancerjabir
17 hours ago, dmaxfahim2015 said:

Fiverr gig ranking algorithm is not only connected by reviews. proper SEO, regularity, and many more things are also facts in this matter. 

Connected but not too much ! 

Archived