Can I offer extra fast delivery *after* the customer has ordered?

illusory_angel

I have extra fast delivery options but my customer says she was unable to see them when she ordered. Now I thought maybe I could offer it after the fact as an extra but the option doesn't seem to be there. The only thing I can think of is making a custom extra for it so she can pay, but the timer wouldn't be updated within Fiverr. Is this normally not an option or is my Fiverr being weird?

• Like 6

Well, technically, you would not need the timer to update as far as it being due in 24 hours (if that is your Extra Fast time frame). What I would do is there should be a menu drop down at the very bottom of the order page where you have the message box. Click where it says, "Offer More Extras". There will be an option to make a custom extra or perhaps your Extra Fast option will be there. 

Have them order that and then deliver in the time frame you need to. You already know when the 24 hours would be up, so, no need for Fiverr to adjust the clock.

GG

• Like 4

Okay! Thanks for the reply @genuineguidance - I already did check in the "Offer More Extras" section you suggested and couldn't see extra fast delivery as an option there. I was wondering if it was supposed to be there or if I could find it somewhere else?

If not, that's fine. I'll just have to create a custom offer like you say and make a note of the new due date for delivery. 👍