✍🏻 Copywriters I need you! [ALSO FOR NON-COPYWRITERS]

samus_x

👋 Hi there everyone!

✍️ Here on Fiverr I mostly work with translations and foreign languages but IRL, here in my agency, I also do a lot of copywriting with my colleagues.

📹 Some time ago I was asked to record some short video lesson (or lessons) of up to 60 minutes in order to "teach" copywriting to a public of many different people. These could be people who have been doing the job for years, newbies, or simply people who have no idea what copywriting is 🤷‍♂️

🙌 Here is the part where I need all of you Fiverr people, I need you to suggest me which subjects are the ones you would be most interested in hearing during this kind of "lesson".

📜 I was thinking of opening with a really brief history of copywriting and was thinking about showing some old samples of great pieces of text from historical ADS or other media.

But I need you to tell me if there is something more, something more interestng or something that you REALLY think should be added to this lesson.

You have carte blanche! Feel free to suggest anything 🧙‍♂️

Sweet... I do 90% of the copywriting myself.. and I combine 3 things.. structure (perfect mix of visual + text content for both righties and lefties) + AIDA (Attention-Interest-Desire-Action) + KISS (keep it simple, stupid).. these have worked well for me (and I am talking 100%-upwards of 1000% ROI on some of these pitches).. so would be great if you would consider adding these.. and if you can, maybe even share link when it's out irrespective of whether you choose to add these topics or not.. 😉 (P.S: oh btw I didn't mention the compliance stuff.. like commercial usage rights to images, plagiarism checking, attribution where required, disclaimers like FTC, GDPR etc. not sure if it's within the scope of what you want to do)

2 hours ago, surajkartha said:

Sweet... I do 90% of the copywriting myself.. and I combine 3 things.. structure (perfect mix of visual + text content for both righties and lefties) + AIDA (Attention-Interest-Desire-Action) + KISS (keep it simple, stupid).. these have worked well for me (and I am talking 100%-upwards of 1000% ROI on some of these pitches).. so would be great if you would consider adding these.. and if you can, maybe even share link when it's out irrespective of whether you choose to add these topics or not.. 😉 (P.S: oh btw I didn't mention the compliance stuff.. like commercial usage rights to images, plagiarism checking, attribution where required, disclaimers like FTC, GDPR etc. not sure if it's within the scope of what you want to do)

Sharing the final clip with you would be awesome but unfortunately it is part of a much huger package I am creating with other professionals tha will be later sold so I wouldn't be allowed to do so. Also, it will completely be in Italian so I guess 99% of you wouldn't even be able to understand its content 🙄

Archived