Why some buyers gives e-mail and become no longer contactable ? Is that a kind of scam ?

fatih_inal

Question

7 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, fatih_inal said:

2 people ask me to contact with their e-mail and become no longer contactable on fiverr. Why they do that ?

The reason why their accounts become "unavailable" or you cannot respond to their message is either due to Fiverr bots picking up that they included their email or off site contact

OR

The "buyer" has sent the same message to many sellers and has been reported by one or more of them.

11 minutes ago, fatih_inal said:

Should I respond them via e-mail ? Could it be a type of scam ? 

No, do NOT contact them through their personal email unless you want your account here restricted, banned or receive a warning, which can impact your progress greatly.

Yes. Most times it is a scam.

GG

26 minutes ago, fatih_inal said:

2 people ask me to contact with their e-mail and become no longer contactable on fiverr. Why they do that ? Commission fee is the only thing that comes in my mind by I feel uneasy about this? Should I respond them via e-mail ? Could it be a type of scam ? 

In short, It Against the fiverr TOS. So, Fiverr banned their account that's why you can't contact them any longer

in my case. i was receive 2 massage from different buyer. the massage was like this ,, job description..... if you interested please contact our manager(what's app number)  to know everything. regards   …..team ,, .  and i don't reply them.

then i blocked them. ( Reported)

Archived