Why is working on Fiverr better than working on other Freelancing sites?

mel_mitch

Where do I begin? 

First off, if you're feeling a little discouraged about not appearing in searches, I highly suggest that you read my post about getting started on Fiverr. Bidding is the way to go, and I explain the entire process in that post.

Now, back to the topic at hand: why is better to work on Fiverr? For me, it's the simplicity of the whole system. You see, I've tried several other platforms and the time that it takes to constantly bid for work and send proposals is insane. It's exhausting! You're constantly having to prove your worth over and over again. Yes, you'll eventually level up and have some semblance of a consistent income, but by comparison, Fiverr is head and shoulders above the rest. 

I have yet to experience a month where I didn't have orders on Fiverr. I spent the vast majority of my early days bidding for work, but once the 5 star reviews started to roll in, I didn't need to. I'll still bid on work that I am really keen to explore, but Fiverr truly does take the hassle out of having to "sell yourself" constantly. 

If you're having doubts about whether you can make it on Fiverr, my advice to you would be to remain patient. Keep bidding, and your luck will turn around eventually. We're living the dream: being able to work from anywhere in the world and provide value for clientele who truly appreciate our services. There is nowhere else I would rather be, to be quite frank.

Have questions about the bidding process? Drop me a comment down below or PM me. 

Happy freelancing, everyone!

• Like 31

10 hours ago, mel_mitch said:

Where do I begin? 

First off, if you're feeling a little discouraged about not appearing in searches, I highly suggest that you read my post about getting started on Fiverr. Bidding is the way to go, and I explain the entire process in that post.

Now, back to the topic at hand: why is better to work on Fiverr? For me, it's the simplicity of the whole system. You see, I've tried several other platforms and the time that it takes to constantly bid for work and send proposals is insane. It's exhausting! You're constantly having to prove your worth over and over again. Yes, you'll eventually level up and have some semblance of a consistent income, but by comparison, Fiverr is head and shoulders above the rest. 

I have yet to experience a month where I didn't have orders on Fiverr. I spent the vast majority of my early days bidding for work, but once the 5 star reviews started to roll in, I didn't need to. I'll still bid on work that I am really keen to explore, but Fiverr truly does take the hassle out of having to "sell yourself" constantly. 

If you're having doubts about whether you can make it on Fiverr, my advice to you would be to remain patient. Keep bidding, and your luck will turn around eventually. We're living the dream: being able to work from anywhere in the world and provide value for clientele who truly appreciate our services. There is nowhere else I would rather be, to be quite frank.

Have questions about the bidding process? Drop me a comment down below or PM me. 

Happy freelancing, everyone!

Thank you so much for sharing 

• Like 13

• 3 weeks later...