Change the payment methood

14 hours ago, imranhossainbpp said:

When i started freelancing i didnt have any payoneer card. so i submitted the card which i get with the identity of my father. but now i want to change the payment method with my own one.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452477?segment=seller

1. How can I update/remove my Fiverr Revenue Card account?

• To disconnect from my Payoneer account contact the Fiverr Support Team, and we can make that happen for you.
  • To update my Payoneer account information please contact Payoneer Support.

Note: Once it has been removed, you can then add a new Payoneer account to your Fiverr account, as you did previously.

2. How can I update/remove my Payoneer account?

• To disconnect from my Payoneer account from Fiverr Support Team, and we can make that happen for you.
  • To update my Payoneer account information please contact Payoneer Support.

Note: Once it has been removed, you can then add a new Payoneer account to your Fiverr account, as you did previously.

3. How can I change my bank details? 

• In order to change your bank details, you will need to reach out to Payoneer customer care team.
  • Be prepared to provide them with a reason for the requested change along with a bank statement, voided check (readable, high quality, and not cropped), or a screenshot (that should include all bank details and URL), and your online bank account with all the relevant banking details.
  • Once you provide the needed information and documentation, the Payoneer customer care team will update your bank account details.
  • Like 2
  • Up 2