Fiverr account temporarily disabled, how to contact the support?

clickycommons

Hello guys, can anybody please help me, I would be really really thankful to you all. 

This is my account, I am a buyer, my friend who was a seller on fiverr working last 2 years. Her account got suddenly disabled for nothing. She is properly following fiverr TOS, she is also a level 2 seller and didn't break any TOS. It is written that "Your account is temporarily disabled. We send you an email explaining what happened." but she didn't received any mail because she is truly saying that she didn't break any TOS. 

I need your help that, she wanted to contact support and didn't knew what to do to contact fiverr support because her one and only account is already disabled, now what should we do? How can we contact the support, do they have any mail so she can write mail from the particular mail from which she created that account or she should do anything else to contact the support. 

7 minutes ago, clickycommons said:

Also, she is sure that she didn't break any TOS because she's a level 2 seller and following TOS properly.

Fiverr does not ban accounts randomly, there must be a triggering reason. Yes best you just contact them so you will be given the official explanation.

17 hours ago, clickycommons said:

Her account got suddenly disabled for nothing

Not according to Fiverr. It is rare to non-existent that accounts trigger the system to restrict them "for no reason".

17 hours ago, clickycommons said:

Your account is temporarily disabled. We send you an email explaining what happened."

The key word here is "temporarily". What email did she use to sign up with Fiverr? (no need to tell us here) That is where she would find the email from Fiverr explaining why. Check spam and junk folders in case it landed there.

It could be as simple as she needs to fill out a tax form if she is in the U.S. or India or it could be something else. The good news is it is "temporary" until she gets in touch with them or finds the email and fixes whatever the issue is.

It could very well be that she has not broke any TOS, but that there is something else that needs attention on her account before she can continue to sell here.

She can write to support via any email - here is a link if you have not written yet:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

GG

Archived